Quantcast

hair

The Kadvang

I rule
Apr 13, 2004
six five oh
lovebunny said:
oh i gotta buddy whos got hair like that. he cant ride. but his hair is nasty. i like my hair too much to start playing water polo
My hair went from almost black-brown to almost white... but at least chicks dig it.

indieboy

Want fries with that?
Jan 4, 2002
atlanta

SS is that supposed to be me? lol
i'm bumpin this for the sake of bumpin

and you don't know how many ****ers have said that to me (refering to the that 70's show comment)

indieboy

Want fries with that?
Jan 4, 2002
atlanta
lovebunny said:
lol thats funny. u belong on that 70s show. ill paypal u a dollar if you talk/dress/act like your in the 70s for a year

name the price and you might actually get that

Sep 18, 2004
virginia.......
lovebunny said:
chicks like my hair cuz its soft and' touchable'
all right then.......this thread is starting to go a little off topic.......I mean i like my hair as much as the next guy but getting 6 solid pages outta "hair" is a little much

Ian F

Turbo Monkey
Sep 8, 2001
Philadelphia area
LOL! Funny thread.

I used to have long hair - down to the small of my back... then as it started to thin out, it looked bad... and when I started road riding a lot, it got really annoying... so I've had short hair since the early 90's. Don't miss having to take care of it, that's for sure...

reflux

Turbo Monkey
Mar 18, 2002
G14 Classified
The longest mine gets is 1" (or sometimes 3/4") because my hair trimmer doesn't work well with anything longer. I wouldn't mind trying something different with my hair, but I can't justify paying for a haircut after cutting my own for so long.

blue

boob hater
Jan 24, 2004
california
Right now its to my eyebrows and somewhat shaggy...I occasionally spike it.

It was about 6 inches long a couple years ago and I was liberty spiking it for a few months. That was a pain in the ass before school...let me find pics...