Quantcast

***Ham Hangover GMT***

boostindoubles

Nacho Libre
Mar 16, 2004
Yakistan
did you eat the turkey egg? I only ever liked them hard boiled.

ya rented it. I love the things and kinda wish I owned a small one. One can do a lot of work quick or destroy a bunch of stuff. They tear up old motor homes in a hurry in prep for scrap.
Haven't eaten it yet but we will get after it. It's her first egg we've ever seen.

I did all my bridge work with a zoom boom aside from digging. They're beyond handy in my experience.

junkyard

You might feel a little prick.
Sep 1, 2015
San Diego
Haven't eaten it yet but we will get after it. It's her first egg we've ever seen.

I did all my bridge work with a zoom boom aside from digging. They're beyond handy in my experience.
I was looking at some and they had bobcat attachments with a aux hydraulic line, so you dig. Im useing zoom boom from now on.

rideit

Bob the Builder
Aug 24, 2004
In the cleavage of the Tetons
So, some nice things happened to brighten my day.
Last September, I somehow misplaced a pricey ‘water bottle’ storage thing, that had a brand new, pricey wind vest, and a pair of my favorite riding gloves. I thought for sure I lost it on a ride, many miles away. Well today, I walked the dog on a street I almost never walk him on (tons and tons of foot traffic), he went to sniff something, and hot damn, it was that bottle storage thingy, with everything inside!
It had melted out of a massive snow bank, I have absolutely no idea how it got there. It was many blocks away from where I drive.
Random, but I’ll take it as a karma bonus!

Just before that, I called a friend of mine who is a shop owner to talk about a new bike for wifey (she is doing a 70 or 100 mile event in June), and he offered me a job building bikes. (Totally flexible, piecework, good pay, full perks).
Sweet!
Then I got asked to help with a local housing advocacy group helping to interview prospective clients in Spanish.
Super stoked, and very flattering.
It has been a good day!

Last edited:

boostindoubles

Nacho Libre
Mar 16, 2004
Yakistan
I was looking at some and they had bobcat attachments with a aux hydraulic line, so you dig. Im useing zoom boom from now on.
Thats badass attachments are available. Makes em even more useful than they are with just a pair of forks. We call em zoom booms because they come in and get work done fast!

received_624283058634895.jpeg

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
Put outdoor wheels back on the gravel bike and stashed the trainer for the summer. Swapped the PNW drooper lever on Teh Spousal Unit™s new to her bike with a Woof Toof one. Installed a Cascade link on my SB130.

Time for nighty-nights.