Quantcast

Happy Birthday JDCamb!

S.n.a.k.e.

Monkey
Mar 12, 2003
N. Tonawanda, NY
I want to go to the Falls and ride some of the trails I hear about in the Niagara Gorge near Lewiston. I remember hiking them near ArtPark and they seemed like they would be fun. Have you ever done any riding there?
Never ridden there, have heard others talk about it, but no mentions for a few years. I'll ask around tomorrow and post back with results.

This weekend is show free, and I want to try out the new bike on some trails before the snow flies. Was thinking about going to Hunters Creek, but could just as easily head to Roch.

S.n.a.k.e.

Monkey
Mar 12, 2003
N. Tonawanda, NY
Originally Posted by jdcamb
I want to go to the Falls and ride some of the trails I hear about in the Niagara Gorge near Lewiston. I remember hiking them near ArtPark and they seemed like they would be fun. Have you ever done any riding there?
In googleearth, it appears as though there are trails around Devils Hole park, but I find no references to them at the local clubs websites or anywhere else. My guess is that they are not maintained and might be in the 'off limits' category, but what do I know?

That being said where you riding this weekend?

Marc

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
In googleearth, it appears as though there are trails around Devils Hole park, but I find no references to them at the local clubs websites or anywhere else. My guess is that they are not maintained and might be in the 'off limits' category, but what do I know?

That being said where you riding this weekend?

Marc
I will probably ride Tryon when I can as I have to work.... I would like to go to Ontario County Park before it snows. I am planning to go to Dryer Rd MTB park in Victor on Monday weather permitting. I would ride Friday but I have to go to the Neurologist and get my head checked....