Quantcast

~~Happy Humpday Morning!!~~

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
How is everybody today.

Well just so you all know I bought an engagement ring last night. I should say I bought the stone anyway. I'm having the setting and band hand made.

Sorry, I'm just a little excited... :)

I Are Baboon

Vagina man
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Good for you, Stosh!! :D When are you planning on popping the question?

Not much going on here. I flipped off a fellow motorist this morning...that's about it.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
I Are Baboon said:
Good for you, Stosh!! :D When are you planning on popping the question?

Not much going on here. I flipped off a fellow motorist this morning...that's about it.
We're going on vacation to Maine the end of July.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
binary visions said:
Congrats, stosh. Does she know it's coming?
Well not when but she is aware I'm working on it.

It's hard to buy something so expensive without atleast asking her some questions.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
douglas said:
what stone did you end up getting?

yesterday, brown delivered a nice new bright HID - just in time for the 24 !!! :thumb:
A 1.2 karat diamond.

Whats up with your Hollowpoint?

jacksonpt

Turbo Monkey
Jul 22, 2002
Vestal, NY
Mornin Stosh.

Not much going on today - breakfast pizza this morning, then the normal grind the rest of the day. Was hoping to ride tonight (first official training ride for upcomming race(s)), but it doesn't look like it's going to happen. Weather is pretty crappy around here and we've got a b-day party to go to tonight for a friend. So training will probably wait till the weekend.

chicodude

The Spooninator
Mar 28, 2004
Paradise
Hey :stosh:

I am off to texas today for a family reunion. No work for a week....WooHoo. No riding for a week either. :(

(I hope I don't run accross loco)

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
MtnBikerChk said:
how are you going to be able to contain yourself until THEN???

Congrats!
Till the ring is finished it will be almost the end of July. I didn't get her the setting she wanted though because she abuses her jewlery between biking and softball she's ruined a few nice pieces I've gotten her.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
douglas said:
very nice but why did I think you were not going w/a diamond??

still waiting (impatiently) for IH to ship me a replacement frame :mumble:
Because I wasn't going to get her one originally then I realized it wasn't what I thought was nice but what she thought was nice.

Yeah they can be slow...

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
jacksonpt said:
Mornin Stosh.

Not much going on today - breakfast pizza this morning, then the normal grind the rest of the day. Was hoping to ride tonight (first official training ride for upcomming race(s)), but it doesn't look like it's going to happen. Weather is pretty crappy around here and we've got a b-day party to go to tonight for a friend. So training will probably wait till the weekend.

I'm going Kyaking tonight and if that falls thru I'm going for a road ride.

Polandspring88

Superman
Mar 31, 2004
Broomfield, CO
Congrats on the purchase Stosh, I wish you the best.

Today is going to be a killer. Being a mere Co-Op, my tasks are limited to what is given to me. As of now no one has anything for me to do, so more than likely I will just sit here for a long time. Maybe ride tonight, maybe not, I don't quite know if my rear brake is actually working.

jacksonpt

Turbo Monkey
Jul 22, 2002
Vestal, NY
stosh said:
I'm going Kyaking tonight and if that falls thru I'm going for a road ride.
cool - I haven't been kayaking in almost a year. Another one of those hobbies that I love but just don't have the time for. I should probably sell my kayaks *sigh*

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
jacksonpt said:
cool - I haven't been kayaking in almost a year. Another one of those hobbies that I love but just don't have the time for. I should probably sell my kayaks *sigh*

Pics of Kayaks?

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
sirknight6 said:
Stosh, walkin the green mile.......

Oh well, it was gonna happen sooner or later......

Contrats!!!!!!
BTW it's good to see you around again. Been riding more?

hooples3

Fuggetaboutit!
Mar 14, 2005
Brooklyn
whats up stosh!!! congrats man .. thats very similar to the stone I got my wife,. I 'm very excited to hear about it, aubreys a great girl!!!!!!! BTW arent you nervous about writing it on here?? does she ever look at RM???

Not too much going on here.. except the threat of rain

I got to ride yesterday on the Westside almost 30 miles.. I thought my legs were feeling better from the weekend.. apparently not.. I was feeling it at about the 20 mile mark.

hooples3

Fuggetaboutit!
Mar 14, 2005
Brooklyn
jacksonpt said:
hey jackson!! if your thinkin of selling id be interested in buying.. if your serious let me know.. what kind?? make?? size??? pics???

BTW i saw you on dirtrag.. I guess i never realized you were on there too, Im jazz000013 on that one

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
hooples3 said:
whats up stosh!!! congrats man .. thats very similar to the stone I got my wife,. I 'm very excited to hear about it, aubreys a great girl!!!!!!! BTW arent you nervous about writing it on here?? does she ever look at RM???

Not too much going on here.. except the threat of rain

I got to ride yesterday on the Westside almost 30 miles.. I thought my legs were feeling better from the weekend.. apparently not.. I was feeling it at about the 20 mile mark.
Nah she never looks on here.

Hey you wouldn't happen to have Ray or Devon's e-mail addy on you would you?

Aubrey keeps talking about how much you made her laugh this weekend. We're you hitting on her? :D

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
hooples3 said:
hey jackson!! if your thinkin of selling id be interested in buying.. if your serious let me know.. what kind?? make?? size??? pics???

BTW i saw you on dirtrag.. I guess i never realized you were on there too, Im jazz000013 on that one

I had first dibs back off biatch!!!

jacksonpt

Turbo Monkey
Jul 22, 2002
Vestal, NY
hooples3 said:

Walden Vista - 12.5' long, 23" wide, yellow. Only used a few times, but has faded some in the sun. I'll give you a shout if I do decide to sell.

I don't hit dirtrag very often, but I do post over there every now and again.

hooples3

Fuggetaboutit!
Mar 14, 2005
Brooklyn
stosh said:
Nah she never looks on here.

Hey you wouldn't happen to have Ray or Devon's e-mail addy on you would you?

Aubrey keeps talking about how much you made her laugh this weekend. We're you hitting on her? :D
I only hit on her when you hit on me.... and when you hit on the indianguy

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
hooples3 said:
where is the love.. i assumed you had one already
Assuming makes an ASS out of U and ME.

:)

Ha I probably can't afford Jacksons Kayaks anyway.

hooples3

Fuggetaboutit!
Mar 14, 2005
Brooklyn
jacksonpt said:
Walden Vista - 12.5' long, 23" wide, yellow. Only used a few times, but has faded some in the sun. I'll give you a shout if I do decide to sell.

I don't hit dirtrag very often, but I do post over there every now and again.
i'll take it!!!!! lol f* stosh!!!!

splat

Nam I am
Congrats Stosh!

I know , after I made up my Mind I asked first then we went and picked out the ring together.

as for whats Up with me ! Today I get to find out if I have a Job with Computer Associates ( the company that Bought mine ) after 10/31/05 . I have a Gareentee of employeement here till then. but today we will see how many from my dept. will still be working with me , and who they bwill be working for.

jacksonpt

Turbo Monkey
Jul 22, 2002
Vestal, NY
stosh said:
I had first dibs back off biatch!!!
and
hooples3 said:
i'll take it!!!!! lol f* stosh!!!!
Damn... now you got me thinking if I can do this so I can afford a HT. :devil:

Stosh - it's not an expensive kayak... I'd probably sell it for $300, $375 if you want the paddle to (its a nice, light, CF paddle). I don't have a vest though to complete the package.