Quantcast

~~Happy Humpday Morning!!~~

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Crazy Sweeper said:
what are some nearby towns I should look into for local hotels? you live in middletown right. What town is stewart actually in?
No you want to look around the Newburgh, Montgomery, Maybrook, Walden area. There is probably a B&B in Montgomery but my guess is they will be sold out due to it being Montgomery's Street Festival.

douglas

Chocolate Milk Doug
May 15, 2002
Shut up and Ride
Crazy Sweeper said:
Douglas, when are you preriding for the race?

to be determined........

being there's no big climbs there, a morning of preride would work...plus it would be a good way to warmup the legs & lungs

Crazy Sweeper

more COWBELL!
Jun 4, 2004
In a box
douglas said:
if you stay HERE Sat. night, you will be pretty close to sundays race
That place seems pretty sweet, although I was looking to stay somewhere near Stosh. But if I'm racing I don't want to be up late partying anyway.

splat

Nam I am
Greyhound said:
Chalk it up to being a one-bolt clamp instead of a two-bolt issue instead. Easton makes great products, and I run the stem/bar combo on my own bike......but the seatpost line I stay away from just because thay lack a two-bolt system. That's not to say that people can't run a one-bolt and not ever have a problem. It's just that I've broken two one-bolt clamp posts in the last two years and since I've made the switch, not even a creaky sound from down there unless I make it myself. :o:

My ea 50 is a 2 bolt calmp.

douglas

Chocolate Milk Doug
May 15, 2002
Shut up and Ride
yup, close to Hunter

nope, I have never been there

Crazy Sweeper said:
That place seems pretty sweet, although I was looking to stay somewhere near Stosh. But if I'm racing I don't want to be up late partying anyway.
been there , done that....

(one time the "up late partying" turned into huge aguement with the GF, now X GF, and me getting no sleep the night before a race :dead: )

Greyhound

Trail Rat
Jul 8, 2002
Alamance County, NC
splat said:
My ea 50 is a 2 bolt calmp.
Must be an older one, cause they don't make 'em now. Haven't for a few seasons. Only the '06 carbon EC90 has a two-bolt system. And I doubt stosh is looking to get one of these, plus I'm sure you would know if you had one of those vs. an EA50. Check their website and any of the major online vendors.....not gonna find a 2-bolt EA50. And if you do..... congrats, smarty-pants!! :p :eviltongu

My point is....they don't make 'em anymore. :nope: