Quantcast

~~Happy Humpday Morning!!~~

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
bluebug32 said:
I'm thinking for at least three years and then we'll see where things take me ;)
Oh cool deal!

You've got me inspired to find somewhere really cool to have our reception around here.....

robdamanii

OMG! <3 Tom Brady!
May 2, 2005
Out of my mind, back in a moment.
Afternoon monkeyfaces.

Not much here, same old class and such. Not too bad though, it's going to be a pretty easy day from here on out. Only gross lab and compass left today, and one of those is a throwaway class, so I'm pretty much done around 3.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Shyrmp said:
Interbike- I'll be the confused looking one at the Hutchinson booth ;) :p
Yeah I'm not going to be there...

Are you gonna wear skimpy clothes and model tires?

bluebug32

Asshat
Jan 14, 2005
Floating down the Hudson
stosh said:
Oh cool deal!

You've got me inspired to find somewhere really cool to have our reception around here.....
Good, glad to help with whatever I can. Did you look at the magazine I gave you awhile back? There were some good sources (internet too) in there.

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
Shyrmp said:
Good Morning Stosh! :D

I agree with you this week is really flying by fast....or maybe I just feel that way because I have tons of stuff to get done at work before I leave for Vegas. :think:

Last night we watched Crash...which I thought was a pretty good movie...other than that not much going on.

Have a good day everyone! :)
It was great chatting with you last night...we'll have to make a habit of it ;)

hooples3

Fuggetaboutit!
Mar 14, 2005
Brooklyn
morning /evening monkeys

I did some riding today at allaire state park in NJ. There is so much wandering around to do. ( read as easy to get lost) we had a blast , we found several areas that seemed new to me.. after about 4 hours of riding we were beat and decided to head back.. luckily for me I brought the GPS or id still be there.

blue congrats on the promo!!
stosh when it come to the wedding give her anything she wants cuase she will wind up getting it anyway!! ;)