Quantcast

~~~~~~~Happy Humpday Morning~~~~

bluebug32

Asshat
Jan 14, 2005
Floating down the Hudson
stosh said:
I'm up to 12gigs of Recovered information.

I had 100gig on my computer but most of that was music which I dont' really mind losing. I mind losing my pictures and Aubreys' Word Doc school work.
Good luck, Stosh! And you've got years to take pictures too..lots of new memories to make :thumb:

urbaindk

The Real Dr. Science
Jul 12, 2004
Sleepy Hollar
antimony said:
I think about that too, being the science geek that I am! ;) I guess if I land safely and don't get sick, I'll be a lucky girl! :D
Don't forget to check the build date stamped on the bulk head as you come in the door of the airplane. Then think how many flights that the plane has probably made and about cyclical fatigue of all the structural members in the plane. It's very reassuring.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
bluebug32 said:
Good luck, Stosh! And you've got years to take pictures too..lots of new memories to make :thumb:
Yeah I know.. I'm not as worried about it anymore. Now it's just annoying.

narlus

Eastcoast Softcore
Staff member
Nov 7, 2001
behind the viewfinder
MMcG said:
I need to get my ass moving and start doing something cardio related too - but I hate the trainer, and I'm not a huge fan of running. What does that leave me with for options? :help:
i'd suggest one of Doug's resolutions. :D

urbaindk

The Real Dr. Science
Jul 12, 2004
Sleepy Hollar
jdschall said:
Don't forget to check the build date stamped on the bulk head as you come in the door of the airplane. Then think how many flights that the plane has probably made and about cyclical fatigue of all the structural members in the plane. It's very reassuring.
Case and point: "The right wing that broke off a seaplane before it plunged off Miami's South Beach, killing 20 people, showed signs of a metal fatigue crack when examined..." http://www.cnn.com/2005/US/12/21/miami.crash/index.html

eek!