Quantcast

***Happy Tax Day GMT***

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
My tax guy waited until this weekend to get after mine. In fairness, our corporate taxes from the race car LLC weren't done until last week. So, uh, yeah. It's Tuesday, bishes. What ya gonna do?

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
Morning, Taxes? the CPA (Wife) takes care of that. $50 to the feds $500 to the state this year

Going to be in a Contra Costa County mandated EMT county EMS protocol class this afternoon. I get two whole hours of CE credit for it....kill me now

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
Mornin! Headed to the credit union tonight to apply for a car loan. Thinking I'm going the dealership this weekend to trade in my car for an 05 Tacoma.

Last edited:

CrabJoe StretchPants

Reincarnated Crab Walking Head Spinning Bruce Dick
Nov 30, 2003
Groton, MA
Was going to rebuild/expand my back patio Friday/Saturday, but was just informed the GF's dad needs help with stuff for their house in Maine this weekend, so I'll be heading up with him.

Might take 1/2 day Thursday in addition to Friday to get the patio done then. That way I get that done AND help out him/enjoy the male bonding time. AND it's more time off for work. Win-win-win.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Was going to rebuild/expand my back patio Friday/Saturday, but was just informed the GF's dad needs help with stuff for their house in Maine this weekend, so I'll be heading up with him.

Might take 1/2 day Thursday in addition to Friday to get the patio done then. That way I get that done AND help out him/enjoy the male bonding time. AND it's more time off for work. Win-win-win.
what part of maine?

CrabJoe StretchPants

Reincarnated Crab Walking Head Spinning Bruce Dick
Nov 30, 2003
Groton, MA
ah, the rich white transplant part of maine.
Exactly. Not really my scene of choice (I'd rather be on a lake/in the mountains), but the GF's parents are beyond generous to me so it's hard to pass up going there. I'm hoping to spend less time up there this summer than last, though.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Exactly. Not really my scene of choice (I'd rather be on a lake/in the mountains), but the GF's parents are beyond generous to me so it's hard to pass up going there. I'm hoping to spend less time up there this summer than last, though.
that's where my family is from. well, my mom's side. extremely impoverished farm country tho

dan-o

Turbo Monkey
Jun 30, 2004
I'd rather hang with the potato farmers then the fvckers will whale embroidered chinos debating the merits of 70 vs 100 coats of varnish on their adirondack chairs.