Quantcast

***Happy Tax Day GMT***

CrabJoe StretchPants

Reincarnated Crab Walking Head Spinning Bruce Dick
Nov 30, 2003
Groton, MA
that's why i married an older woman*

*less than 2 yrs age difference still qualifies as older.
Always pictured myself with a girl 3-5 years older than me. However, I'd take an immature younger girl who's a sweetheart than an older, mature chick who's a cvnt anyday.

I've ALWAYS been mature/older for my age by nature, albeit at the expense of being a stiff to a certain degree. So, her happy-go-lucky, carefree lifestyle actually pairs extremely well with my level-headed, practical and mature ways.

However, is she doesn't grow the fvck up, I will have no hesitation leaving her, and she knows that. That's the upside of being the one with his sh1t together (career, house, etc).

Last edited:

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Damn... stoney livin' like a tycoon too! Well done... :thumb:
Not so much. Wifey is a contractor and this is all self-employment tax. Stupid taxes. I knew it was coming, but it's still one of the largest checks I have actually written.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
I wrote two checks for $12500 each.
:stupid: ex wives every year (might be one less VERY SOON....)

<edit> On the go kart.

1. Cheap go kart from major sports store used on CL
2. Cheap used chain saw
3. ???
4. Profit

Last edited:

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
One fewer ex-wife? Getting together with her again? (or is she ill?)

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
Made it to Daytona Beach. This place is let call it interesting. A lot of lifted pick up trucks and caps backwards. Heading for Miami for a different vibe before we drive back Saturday. Might try to do Daytona to Brooklyn in one drive Saturday.