Quantcast

Happy Tourture Tuesday to you from the future*.

I Are Baboon

Vagina man
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Old Dog started whining at 4:30 this morning GOD DAMMIT. Me yelling at her to shut up didn't work. Go figure. Up at 4:30 two mornings in a row. Somehow I have no dropped dead from that. So, I dragged myself to the pool and swam for an hour. 2700 slow yards. Just happy to get the distance in right now.

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
Our DSO also wanted outside at 4:30 this morning to lay some fresh eggs.

Did not get back to sleep.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Here. Slow day, so more study. Layla decided 6am was the time to get up and not got to the bathroom, which was great.

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada
Got a massage this morning. Last time didn't go so well as it kicked off all sorts of pain in my back. So far so good this time (though it could very well be too soon to tell).

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
Hello. Woke up to workout. Didn't want to. Body didn't want to sleep. Worked out anyways. Lifted weights then 15m on the trainer. New cleats feel great on the pedals- more heel rotation seems to work for me. I like riding bikes, it makes me happy

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
Hello. Woke up to workout. Didn't want to. Body didn't want to sleep. Worked out anyways. Lifted weights then 15m on the trainer. New cleats feel great on the pedals- more heel rotation seems to work for me. I like riding bikes, it makes me happy
there's definitely a point where sleep is more beneficial than working out

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Old Dog started whining at 4:30 this morning GOD DAMMIT. Me yelling at her to shut up didn't work. Go figure. Up at 4:30 two mornings in a row. Somehow I have no dropped dead from that.
This is me every morning. Abbey sometimes starts at 4. If I don't get up, she might leave me a nice pile, on the carpet of course.

It's been made worse by the wife letting Hank up in bed. So one of 3 dogs gets bed privileges. The cat has accepted the little dog but still not a fan. She sleeps in my race seat now anyway. :rofl:

PXL_20220410_034036605.jpg

boostindoubles

Nacho Libre
Mar 16, 2004
Yakistan
Sent the cousin down the road with his Uhaul van. Drive safe fuckers!

Need to reclaim the gasoline out of the lawn mower and put in some fresh juice. Thinking about buying a used wood chipper that doesn't run. I am thinking bad gas is the culprit there also.

rideit

Bob the Builder
Aug 24, 2004
In the cleavage of the Tetons
So, I am the complete total shitheel of the day today. Literally. Woke up in intestinal distress, and had to cancel my 8:30 breakfast. Thought I would sleep it off, finally shit it all out. Unfortunately, I was way to late to meet Squeeb.Feeling really crappy as a human right now...:dead: