Quantcast

Has Ridemonkey gone uphill?

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
There are less crazy freaks, more old men talking about poop, less Mmike, more animated gifs. Still a lot of bacon and last week it was confirmed again that Loco still sucks. I say the beer glass is more than half full. Dinner is served

Last edited:

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
no respect cape cult, no care.
No Respect
No IcePeeps
No FRONJ
No TBBXC

I for one miss fake internet organizations. I am thinking of starting a new one based on an extreme interpretation of a Waffle House menu. Can't think of a good name, any ideas out there?

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
scattered smothered & covered?

No Respect
No IcePeeps
No FRONJ
No TBBXC

I for one miss fake internet organizations. I am thinking of starting a new one based on an extreme interpretation of a Waffle House menu. Can't think of a good name, any ideas out there?

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
Waffles need to be more accessible. You can get a pizza and a sandwich delivered. Why can't you get waffles delivered? Nobody better steal that idea or I will sue you.....

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
Waffles need to be more accessible. You can get a pizza and a sandwich delivered. Why can't you get waffles delivered? Nobody better steal that idea or I will sue you.....
Now that you mention it...Why is breakfast not delivered more?
It is my favorite meal.

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
I think if McDonalds had any sense they would switch Pancakes with Waffles in their Big Breakfast and serve them after 11:am. Fucking idiots....

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
McDonalds delivers here (Australia) for $5 charge and $25 minimum order. Problem is there isn't anything there worth delivering. :panic:

Or as they call it here, Macca's. :rofl:

https://mcdonalds.com.au/mymaccas

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
Who go to Australia to buy McDonalds. You should be able to do a little bit better than that. There has to be a Australian Yelp or Foursquare to help you find the best kangaroo burger in town.