Quantcast

Hello. It's Monday. How are you?

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
less frame material, but i believe there's a different standard test that needs to be passed to claim a frame is dual crown compatible.

we're starting to see some enduro-ish bikes that are dual crown rated, new Jekyll, one of the evil bikes, norco shore

Due to the isotropic nature of metal I would be a hell of a lot more comfortable putting a dual crown on any alloy bike than I would a rando carbon one.

CrabJoe StretchPants

Reincarnated Crab Walking Head Spinning Bruce Dick
Nov 30, 2003
Groton, MA
Chains seem to be reporting as unobtanium until sometime in March.
Yup, seems to be. Called 5-6 local shops and nothing. Same for online. One shop said they were only using the chains they have for repairs in-house, not selling them. Found the one on eBay I want.....for $150.

My go-to shop shows it in stock on their site, but will have to call them tomorrow when they're open to confirm.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Yup, seems to be. Called 5-6 local shops and nothing. Same for online. One shop said they were only using the chains they have for repairs in-house, not selling them. Found the one on eBay I want.....for $150.

My go-to shop shows it in stock on their site, but will have to call them tomorrow when they're open to confirm.
what are you looking for?

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Dammit, I forgot that I scheduled some maintenance work, at work, tonight at 6pm.

:imstupid:

But better than doing it yesterday, I guess.

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
got home from work around 3, went out into the back yard and played with the dogs for a while then climbed into my hammock in the sun and promptly fell asleep. most excellent. Now I'm fed and the dogs are fed. I think I may hit the weights in a bit