Quantcast

Helmets for 06

blt2ride

Turbo Monkey
May 25, 2005
Chatsworth
bizutch said:
The SixSixOne Strike

...and the Azonic Fury are the exact same helmet.
Actually, the 661 helmet looks really nice in that picture...the Website had some weird drawing that made the helmet look kind of funny. It also looks just like the new Azonic helmet, which I really like...

snoopz666

Monkey
Dec 24, 2004
now residing in kamloops
Hans said:
Anyone know anything about the new Fox dh lid that was in the current issue of dirt, tried the fox website but it wasn't there!?
do you have a pic of it(scan) its probobly the V3 , they have a seperate site for the helmet. does it look like this?

bizutch

Delicate CUSTOM flower
Dec 11, 2001
Over your shoulder whispering
No Fox actually has a new DH helmet...it's looks are modeled after the V3. There is a good pic of it on the head of the Fox marketing guy on the last page of this month's Decline and there is a e-tailer in the same issue with a pic of it. Decently vented with that same cardboard box visor.

Brunettes

Monkey
Jul 27, 2005
East Coast
I was going to get the No Fear moto helmet but I found a pic of the Fox one and I'll be getting one, too bad it won't be out till march though.

"Based off the platform of our best selling V3 Motocross helmet, the Rampage helmet is a full coverage bike helmet for aggressive DH riding and BMX racing. Like the V3, it features removable and washable comfort liner and cheek pads, and a D-ring chin strap. Venting on the chin bar and across the top of the head provide air flow- enough to keep you cool without compromising rider safety. Weight is 2.65 pounds, and SRP is $119.95. Available March 2006."

SXtrailrider

Turbo Monkey
Aug 27, 2005
i might be goign with the D2, the azonic has something like 16+ vents wich might compensate for safety. The new fox looks really nice though , and cheaper, but yeah the D2, Remedy are my choses as of now because i need a new helmet fast.

Zutroy

Turbo Monkey
Dec 9, 2004
Ventura,CA
bizutch said:
No Fox actually has a new DH helmet...it's looks are modeled after the V3. There is a good pic of it on the head of the Fox marketing guy on the last page of this month's Decline and there is a e-tailer in the same issue with a pic of it. Decently vented with that same cardboard box visor.
Beyond bikes had it listed, but like most things in theirs ads, it's air product.

SXtrailrider

Turbo Monkey
Aug 27, 2005
yeah im going with d2 but if you fall does that paint job come off easily, or does scratches show up easily, this will be my last ?

end0boy

Chimp
Sep 11, 2005
philippine archipelago
the dh scene here in the philippines is getting bigger every year .. thats good news ..ü the recent sea games was held here and philippines placed 2nd and 3rd to malaysia .. we dont have bike parks here but we have a lot of trails and a few dh tracks that local riders maintain ..next week i'll be racing in the province which is like a 10-hour drive from my place! but its really fun so that wont stop us .. hehe ..

PatBranch

Turbo Monkey
Sep 24, 2004
wine country
A lady who watched me when I was younger (when my parents had to go to places) is philipino. Whe goes back to the philipes every year. She makes the best food. Her son and son in law (?) (her daughters husband) both dh.

I want to go there sometime. It looks like such a cool place. What are the trails like? slow/technical? or fast/flowy? or varied?

end0boy

Chimp
Sep 11, 2005
philippine archipelago
mtnbrider said:
A lady who watched me when I was younger (when my parents had to go to places) is philipino. Whe goes back to the philipes every year. She makes the best food. Her son and son in law (?) (her daughters husband) both dh.

I want to go there sometime. It looks like such a cool place. What are the trails like? slow/technical? or fast/flowy? or varied?
we have varied trails here man .. we have a long and fast trails also we have short techy trails .. thats where i crashed last monday and i wasnt wearing my elbow pads so im pretty messed up ..hahah! my new cedric glove got torn! i think my next gloves will be a pair of tld's ..

so adam are you getting the d2? the remedy looks nice too ..

SXtrailrider

Turbo Monkey
Aug 27, 2005
yeah d2 composite the white black and red one or the blue red and white can't make up my mind

PatBranch

Turbo Monkey
Sep 24, 2004
wine country
When I get a new one, I'll get a 661 launch red. Dainese makes some really nice gloves. The ones I want have carbon fiber on half the knuckles.

degoose

Monkey
Nov 26, 2005
So Cal
Why do you starts so many threads, your not getting a new helmet or a new frame. My parents have to give your parents money every month, just so you can get by. Im sure your 2 bedroom house rent is more important to your mom then your bicycle.

ps: How did your stupid fat ass fall on knapps castle trail, you were not evan going that fast, yet you still managed to fall into the cliff?

ps: SNAPS INTO.....

SXtrailrider

Turbo Monkey
Aug 27, 2005
What? shut up what does any of that bull**** have to do with anything, god you have the worst case of verbal diarea.

PS: im not the only person ever to fallon napps, two you don't know how fast a was going, and three your parents don't give my family money, remmeber your mom was the one that wanted to work for my dad. Just so everone knows my dad is a doc and my mom is a lawyer so i think we have money, and the money im spending is money i have earned through work not bothering, and crying to my parents. Last of all this has nothing to do with the thread so please just ignore degoose.(degoose when are you going to get banned)

SXtrailrider

Turbo Monkey
Aug 27, 2005
damb you degoose you messed up this thread!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
sleapinggiant, im prity sure that i said not to mind what i said in response to degoose, and that everyone should just ignore him too

degoose

Monkey
Nov 26, 2005
So Cal
Don't evan lie, your dad is a nurse, who helps a docter give those blood tests, and your mums a county payed lawyer, so she does not evan get payed that much......... Your moms always calling my dad and asking for money, so dont evan try to pull the"your mom wanted a job from my dad thing" its not going to work.

wydopen

Turbo Monkey
Jan 16, 2005
why dont you guys have your stupis little fights in a chat room or on the phone so everyone dosnt have to read this bs....

SXtrailrider

Turbo Monkey
Aug 27, 2005
really degoose i think then it is just stuff between my dad you your mom, maybe some sexual fellings for eachother, since your dad is in kijicastan all the time your mom must get lonley

SXtrailrider

Turbo Monkey
Aug 27, 2005
degoose ill have your two sisters then it will be fair, but im sorry you don't have a chose im allreddy ****ing them once a week