Quantcast

Helmets for 06

wydopen

Turbo Monkey
Jan 16, 2005
Downhiller said:
what do you think about this moto helmet for dh/fr ??????

m2r

its orange one but this is same model...

thx:cool:

they are a really nice helmet and they are very light but they are very bulky...they are way bigger than most other moto lids but lighter so its a tossup

SXtrailrider

Turbo Monkey
Aug 27, 2005
those are sick, idecided on the new remedy, I figured the money wasn't quite worth it for a D2 but im now looking at the new fox DH helmet, thsoe look sick

DIRTWRKS

Monkey
Aug 13, 2003
Canada EH !
LukeD said:
i can't quite comment on the protection of the mad max. my friend has one and has crashed hard in it and ended up talking crazy...but he talks crazy anyways lol i'm not sure about the D2. i've worn that, the bell and the original TLD daytona. i never crashed in the bell. the original daytona i got a concussion...the D2s i got concussions...both times in the D2s they were pretty bad as well. the 2nd crash i was going really fast through a loose rock garden...bike disappeared and i ended up landing on my head...didn't even have time to get my hands up it happened so quick. i'm surprised i came out of it with only that and no broken bones. i'm not trying to say anything bad about troy lee products...these r just my experiences with them, i love that helmet but after a few concussions i feel a moto lid is the best way to go right now.

Wow, Given your record of concussions why did you not go with a Moto helmet sooner !

Zutroy

Turbo Monkey
Dec 9, 2004
Ventura,CA
Downhiller said:
what do you think about this moto helmet for dh/fr ??????

m2r

its orange one but this is same model...

thx:cool:
WHen it's one it really doesn't feel any different then any other moto helmet...in the same weight range as a TLD SE. Nice helmet, good people. Looks different than most people out there, and relatively cheap, at least here in the states. The next generation is going to be released sometime mid to late 06....looks even nicer.

wydopen

Turbo Monkey
Jan 16, 2005
Zutroy said:
WHen it's one it really doesn't feel any different then any other moto helmet...in the same weight range as a TLD SE. Nice helmet, good people. Looks different than most people out there, and relatively cheap, at least here in the states. The next generation is going to be released sometime mid to late 06....looks even nicer.
your right...it just looks bigger