Quantcast

help w/ Le System

Ctfphotos

Chimp
Nov 5, 2001
Astoria, NY
No, no, no. It was at Big Bear. Then they were dropped down a flight of stairs by a very intoxicated employee of a certain cycling company whose name has both a letter and numbers in it.
Then we all tried to jump-start an earthmover.
Good times all around...
Maybe Bacon Flavored vodka would seal that valve?

dw

Wiffle Ball ninja
Sep 10, 2001
MV
Maybe Bacon Flavored vodka would seal that valve?
AHAHAHAHAHAAHAAA

Yeah that should do it..

Awesome revival Chris, just awesome. I'll never forget when Michael chucked those wheels down the stairs and the panic that ensued.

TortugaTonta

Monkey
Aug 27, 2008
AHAHAHAHAHAAHAAA

Yeah that should do it..

Awesome revival Chris, just awesome. I'll never forget when Michael chucked those wheels down the stairs and the panic that ensued.

Whats Toblerone up to these days? We were laughing about how he used to call Tony from Ellsworth and ask him dumb questions for like an hour. The owner of the bike shop started back charging him for the phone calls. Haven't seen that kid in a couple years. . .

- seb

Turbo Monkey
Apr 10, 2002
UK
Maybe I'm mistaken but isn't it basically a sew up road tire (a larger size) that is sealed inside of the DH tire? So when the DH tire suffers a puncture the road tire keeps the tire rideable? This would also explain why its heavy. I remember cutting the bead off a slick tire and running it inside my DH tire, you will never flat but boy is it heavy:)
Curious if this was on the money or not?