Quantcast

Hey! It's Friday!

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
Feeling last nights ride, muscle are tired. Long shift ahead, thengoing out for Chinese Food with Ruth and her sister tonight. They always pick restaurants with "atmosphere", in other words looks nice, overpriced and bland food aimed at gringos...:banghead:

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Dumbass 'Murica observation this morning. Large Chevy truck with sticker saying "anybody trusting the government to support them should look at the native Americans". Said truck also had a US Air Force license plate, which means he is likely getting a US military pension. The driver was also a mid-60's man, so he's probably already getting or will be getting Social Security. It ALSO had a ranch name branding on the side of the door, so he's likely getting government support for agriculture. Ironywas missed by said 'Murican.
Edit: spelling

Last edited:

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
Dropped wife, kids, and MIL off at airport this morning. They're off to Atlanta for the long weekend, a surprise visit to my wife's elder brother.

I opted to stay here and shall watch movies, ride my bike(-like thing), rinse and repeat.

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Brothers and sisters of the internet: Happy Friday! LMFAO hfs

I hit the high school track before work and ran 5 miles faster and harder than I needed to because the weather was nice and fuck running easy when Mother Nature tosses me a softball. I am "supposed" to ride 40 hilly miles on the tri bike tomorrow but will instead tag along with the MBC on her 120 miler because she likes having company. :monkey:

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Maybe 5'5" woman in the long seat in the exit row. What the fuck is the point of that? Two short, older women on the door, with a bunch of big, tall guys on the aisle. That makes no fucking sense.

Greyhound

Trail Rat
Jul 8, 2002
Alamance County, NC
Good Morning!!

Just back from an installation of a hefty dry erase board for a company here in town that makes the polymers which allow ink to adhere to printed surfaces and adhesives to stick to things. Very cool operation. I'm heading out here in a moment to knock out some miscellaneous wraps and graphics for the rest of the day, and then heading down to the coast to do some fishing and hang with the family for the holiday weekend.

Y'all be safe in whatever you do out there....there's a bunch of crazy people on the loose this weekend.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
bummed out. offices are closing early today for the holiday weekend. which normally means i can get a ride in before picking up the kids at daycare. but its fucking raining.

RoboDonkey713

Monkey
Feb 24, 2011
Maine
Split my side wall in my DD Agressor last night. Didn't flat but it now has a nice bubble in it now. I guess I should stop smashing it into things.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Does anyone know when the Jenson online chat peoples usually sign in?

I have urgent pressing questions that need answers. I want to spend money, dammit!!!

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Does anyone know when the Jenson online chat peoples usually sign in?

I have urgent pressing questions that need answers. I want to spend money, dammit!!!
they operate out of california (at least the shop does, not sure about web support) but my guess would be they are on pacific time.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
If you call and ask for a discount nicely they sometimes will give you one.
That's what I did pretty much. I got a 15% off coupon with my frame back in June, but didn't get to use it. They gave me another a few days ago, but can't apply it to the cart.

I assume it can't be applied to one or two items, but I don't want to split the cart up and pay shipping twice...

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
:wave:

Coffee and burrito. Motivation to accomplish anything very low. May wander down to the ski gear sale.

Crowson said she struck the man with a single shot to the chest, near his shoulder.

The man then stumbled back through her front yard, wobbled onto his bicycle and attempted to pedal away, Crowson said.
Bullet in one shoulder, dick in the other hand? Hardcore.

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
looks like the 545i in schenectady didn't sell, maybe I'll take a trip out there to test drive it. @StiHacka, want to go for a drive to see a german automobile that will probably leave me bankrupt?

roflbox

roflborx
Jan 23, 2017
Raleigh, NC
///Misadventures:
A ridemonkey story

Ch. 1: The adventures of Stoney and the ///M
Ch. 2: D.S.G. Damn Sammich Gearbox
Ch. 3: Adventures of Dr. Toshi and the ebike ride to the thai resturant

Last edited: