Quantcast

High Gear Racing fall Windrock trip Info

profro

Turbo Monkey
Feb 25, 2002
Walden Ridge
Bring some extra cash to purchase raffle tickets to benefit Windrock trail building. Cane Creek, Morewood, I9, and Thomson have some awesome product for the raffle. Tickets are $5 for one or three for $10. Drawing will be late afternoon on Saturday.

FCLinder

Turbo Monkey
Mar 6, 2002
Greenville, South Carolina
Bring some extra cash to purchase raffle tickets to benefit Windrock trail building. Cane Creek, Morewood, I9, and Thomson have some awesome product for the raffle. Tickets are $5 for one or three for $10. Drawing will be late afternoon on Saturday.
I have some other stuff for you to raffle off too. I will call you tonight.

Jun 11, 2004
Bring some extra cash to purchase raffle tickets to benefit Windrock trail building.Tickets are $5 for one or three for $10. Drawing will be late afternoon on Saturday.
Awesome.......thats like totally half off double retail! I'll take 3 for sure..........

FCLinder

Turbo Monkey
Mar 6, 2002
Does anyone happen to have room to ride up with and maybe stay with this weekend up at the Rock? The group of guys I had pained to ride up with and stay with changed their plans. I had planned to be there Saturday and Sunday. I can drive my car and have room for 3 more bikes plus mine if anyone wants. I just ask that we split the gas. I would be leaving from Greenville SC. I can meet people in Ashville and we can ride up from there. I am up for a day trip too if that is all you can do.

Doug, if I can’t find anyone I will most likely not come due to gas cost so high, so I will ask Dave to bring up the Prizes with him on Friday. Sucks because I really want to come up and join you guys for a great weekend of riding.

drkenan

anti-dentite
Oct 1, 2006
west asheville
350 miles round trip @ 20 mpg = 17.5 gallons

17.5 * $3.00/gallon = $52.50

$52.50 = totally worth a weekend trip to Windrock (especially THIS weekend) :D

motomike

Turbo Monkey
Jan 19, 2005
North Carolina
Does anyone happen to have room to ride up with and maybe stay with this weekend up at the Rock? The group of guys I had pained to ride up with and stay with changed their plans. I had planned to be there Saturday and Sunday. I can drive my car and have room for 3 more bikes plus mine if anyone wants. I just ask that we split the gas. I would be leaving from Greenville SC. I can meet people in Ashville and we can ride up from there. I am up for a day trip too if that is all you can do.

Doug, if I can’t find anyone I will most likely not come due to gas cost so high, so I will ask Dave to bring up the Prizes with him on Friday. Sucks because I really want to come up and join you guys for a great weekend of riding.
He who posts pics of his big screen tv shale not be the one who complains about gas prices on the internet.

FCLinder

Turbo Monkey
Mar 6, 2002
He who posts pics of his big screen tv shale not be the one who complains about gas prices on the internet.
Dude, I really don't have that much $$$ into that room. I did it all myself and saved about $15k than getting a contractor to do it. Plus I did it before my son came along and my wife was making double the $$ than she is now. You will find out one day what I am talking about. It most be nice not having Real bills to pay. I will most likely be there on Sat. to play.:cheers:

FCLinder

Turbo Monkey
Mar 6, 2002
Nope the magic carpet that flies bikes from Clemson to Asheville is on the fritz. So I'm working instead.

Have fun you bunch of materialistic bass:busted:turds!
Get him to drop it off in Greenville and I will be glad to bring it up with me. But I am not driving to Clemson to get it. Have a Vendor in town and will not have the time before Sat morning to do it. Sorry.

TURBOLVR

Chimp
Feb 9, 2006
If that plan falls through, just spot Spazwell and Karl a 12 pack of Pabst and they will "rastle" for you in tighty whities.
Better yet I will construst a moat around Doug's new pump
track, fill it with methmouths and gators, build a small shanty in the middle, lure damsils from the Emerald with trucker speed as my concubines! It'll be bait for Braswell to come get some Action! This will be when he gets a taste of the wrong end of my big shiny sabre! Franz is going to demo his hand-to-hand combat skills. Thanks Jeremy:cheers:

JeffD

Monkey
Mar 23, 2002
Macon, GA
Does anyone have a line on where we can watch UFC on Saturday night? Most preferably it would be at the bar that doug mentioned in another post.
Brady can give you directions to the place we watched 71 at over Memorial Day weekend. Place had a gazillion TVs. Chris White will vouch.

%^&*ing wedding - not only am I missing riding this weekend but it's at night so I'm missing the fight as well. #$%^&*()

Jun 11, 2004
Does anyone have a line on where we can watch UFC on Saturday night? Most preferably it would be at the bar that doug mentioned in another post.
Here is another option.

We were at Snow Shoe for Liddell vs. Rampage.....with no where to watch the fight!

Luckily the condo we were staying in had internet access and Clark had his laptop. We ordered the fight online. Its the same price as PPV......$ 39.95.

So if you have internet access and a laptop you are in. I guess that would be a worst case scenario, but at least you still get to see the fight.

Here is a link for ordering UFC 78 online:
http://video.ufc.com/content.aspx?cbid=9186&bhcp=1