Quantcast

Holy crap! I lost 3000 posts!

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
I don't think I lost any but I don't watch the post count very close. I figure there's no way I am catching Brian or Stosh anyway. It'd be nice to have a better custom title though. :D

BMXman

I wish I was Canadian
Sep 8, 2001
Victoria, BC
well I have to keep my leg elevated and the layout in my computer room doesn't really help. I think I may be on here less until I heal up a little more and the pain subsides...D

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
Slugman said:
Along with that ankle... but at least now you have the time to restore your post count!!!
Dang. Stole my thunder! I was just gonna post that!
BMXman said:
well I have to keep my leg elevated and the layout in my computer room doesn't really help. I think I may be on here less until I heal up a little more and the pain subsides...D
So when you get up to go to the bathroom does the blood rush to the leg, making it swell and hurt? (It did to me)

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
BMXman said:
Clearly, you need a laptop with a wireless connection :D

BMXman

I wish I was Canadian
Sep 8, 2001
Victoria, BC
Ciaran said:
So when you get up to go to the bathroom does the blood rush to the leg, making it swell and hurt? (It did to me)
yeah I miss the hospital bed days with my own urinal mounted right on the bed ;)...D

BMXman

I wish I was Canadian
Sep 8, 2001
Victoria, BC
binary visions said:
Clearly, you need a laptop with a wireless connection :D

trying to convince the wife but since I'm not working and disability only pays me half of what I was making it's a hard sell...D

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
binary visions said:
RM should run the script hourly to keep Brian HCM from setting his post count back to where it was :p
Dude, you RULE.

:drool: :drool: :love: :love: :drool: :drool: :love: :love:

DaveW

Space Monkey
Jul 2, 2001
The bunker at parliament
Ridemonkey said:
Haha suckers. I ran the Update Counts script. When stuff gets deleted, it doesn't always automatically reflect in your post count, and this script goes and updates all the post counts, thread counts, member counts, etc. So for those of you who are missing 3000 posts...they're the crap ones that have been deleted over time...way to go! :p
[monty python] HELP HELP I'M BEING OPPRESSED!![/montypython] :nuts: :nopity: :help:

Angus

Jack Ass Pen Goo Win
Oct 15, 2004
South Bend
Is that the main purpose of RM, to have a high post count? I thought it was to interact within a community to share and interject thoughts and wisdom, not to post Ho'.:nuts:

BigMike

BrokenbikeMike
Jul 29, 2003
Montgomery county MD
I Are Baboon said:
I lost about 15,300. I was about to break 23K.

HOLY FACK BATMAN!

Thats a crapload of posts. I had just broken 7,000, now down to 4,000. Now i'm in the top 30 :)

So, Brian, can you just give yourself however many posts you want? I would make it like 500,000, just to be a d!ck

N8 v2.0

Not the sharpest tool in the shed
Oct 18, 2002
The Cleft of Venus
MunkeeHucker said:
Is that the main purpose of RM, to have a high post count? I thought it was to interact within a community to share and interject thoughts and wisdom, not to post Ho'.:nuts:

:p!!!!