Quantcast

How about some pictures of RM members?

J

JRB

MOTODH said:
Cmon, I enjoy hiking for my turns, oh wait that skiing:p
I did a few hikes to ride some short downs this evening. I had enough fun going down to make it worth it.

justsomeguy

Monkey
Oct 3, 2005
loco said:
No - I'm not. Apparently you are, or you wouldn't be so obsessed with yourself.
Hey sunshine, nice projection (look it up).

loco said:
You post some nice ride pics, but you don't say sh*t that's nice about anyone. You bag on anything anyone else thinks is nice.
That's a lie. There are many examples of nice things that people have posted here that haven't been bagged on by me. Think about it.

loco said:
You are not cooler than anyone here, so you should stop acting like you are. :mumble:
Projection again sunshine...and yet another example of your inferiority complex.

You're a funny guy.

MOTODH

Turbo Monkey
Mar 28, 2005
CT
Bushwhacker said:
Me cleaning the first big climb at the Icycle, on a 45 lb bike. That was pretty much the only one I did clean....

I love how the guy on the fancy xc bike is walking:p

J

JRB

justsomeguy said:
Hey sunshine, nice projection (look it up).

That's a lie. There are many examples of nice things that people have posted here that haven't been bagged on by me. Think about it.

Projection again sunshine...and yet another example of your inferiority complex.

You're a funny guy.
It's apparently our opinions. I think you are an asshole and you think I feel like I am less than you. It's subjective really, because I think you really do feel above most, if not all of us. It doesn't make me inferior, or make me feel inferior, to note you are an arrogant prick. You are right, with less than 200 posts, I could have come to the same conclusion, since there are more than 200 good things that people have posted. I guess I should go read all of your sh*tty posts and see what percentage you actually do just dwell on yourself.

J

JRB

splat said:
unlike loco, who feels the need to post in every thread weather he understands it or not.
You're right. I know nothing about meteorology.

J

JRB

kidwoo said:
Loco.....down boy.....seriously. You won't "win". No matter how you decide to define it.

justsomeguy went around, over and through your head. Just point and laugh.
You're right, but superiority complexes have always bugged me.

black noise

Turbo Monkey
Dec 31, 2004
Santa Cruz
Wow, everyone needs to calm down. Why does loco suck? Besides his beef with burlyshirley and justsomeguy he seems very agreeable.

Maybe there should be a thread for this. And loco and loco's enemies could delete all their posts and return the thread to its previous carefreeness.

The Amish

Dumber than N8
Feb 22, 2005
Piss drunk at the hotel the night before DIABLOWEEN

never gonna be allowed back there again

manimal

Ociffer Tackleberry
Feb 27, 2002
Blindly running into cactus
lil' manimal after winning his first DS race

me heading out to work

my tax deductions, v-day '06 :D

me and the baby factory, thanksgiving '05

....and why my wife rocks :D getting used to my AR, early fall '05

kinghami3

Future Turbo Monkey
Jun 1, 2004
Ballard 4 life.
DHS said:
me, with lots of booze in me, at that same motel. it was only 12 warnings

Holy crap you look exactly like my old roommate! I thought it was him until I saw the caption.

okay, maybe not exactly the same, but that was my initial reaction. I haven't seen him for a couple of years.

DHS

Friendly Neighborhood Pool Boy
Apr 23, 2002
Sand, CA
kinghami3 said:
Holy crap you look exactly like my old roommate! I thought it was him until I saw the caption.
okay, maybe not exactly the same, but that was my initial reaction. I haven't seen him for a couple of years.
no, i killed him and ate his soul, that could be why

DirtyMike

Turbo Fluffer
Aug 8, 2005
My own world inside my head
Ok Ill post some ride pics and some evidence pics

Ride pics

Now some evidence shots<Signs of a good party!!!>

And of coarse some people pics

Me in teh brown Jacket

My wife and i Chillin

Another of My wife and I

And one more

patineto

The RM Mad Scientist
Feb 19, 2002
berkeley, ca
black noise said:
Me gusta Barcelona y Gaudi.
El parque Guell is the closes man made thing to willy wonka's chocolate factory

the accustics of the chamber are amazing consider by many the best in the whole wide world

the ultimate date location

some people make gates and the some poeple make GaTeS

I wish i was 2% of the artist, arquitect and visionary don Antonio was

gaudi's house in the midlle of the park and a little of my baldy head

before you dye do your self a favor and visit Barcelona's gaudi work, will change you life,, well at least it change mine..

black noise

Turbo Monkey
Dec 31, 2004
Santa Cruz
It's all in Barcelona, Spain. Parc Guell was a big park designed by Gaudi who was a brilliant and extravigant Spanish artist. I think he wanted it to be sort of a planned community but like much of his work it was insanely ambitious and never finished.

He built a lot of stuff in Barcelona and he dedicated the last part of his life to la Sagrada Familia, the gnarliest church ever. I believe it was started in 1880 or so and it's still being built and not even close to being finished. You can tour it and watch people cut individual pieces of glass for the mosaics.