Quantcast

How about some pictures of RM members?

SK6

Turbo Monkey
Jul 10, 2001
Shut up and ride...
macko said:
So is Missy pretty cool? I always pictured her as being a badass chic to hang around with.

She really is cool. I asked her what she thought of the course and man she got all excited and got into describing what she thought about it. yeah, she's cool. :thumb:

And OMG can she ride!

McGRP01

beer and bikes
Feb 6, 2003
Portland, OR
Missy is pretty cool. My buddy Greg went to high school with her and we've hung out a couple times in VT. Wonder if she still wears that dead piranha around her neck?

SK6

Turbo Monkey
Jul 10, 2001
Shut up and ride...
She's really a small girl. BigMike is like 6 feet something, and hell, I'm only 5'-9" with really good shoes....

Well, yeah, we do have big melons....:p

:D

yeah, something DID smell fishy!

Naw, she's cool as hell.

JohnE

filthy rascist
May 13, 2005
Front Range, dude...
partsbara said:
this is fellow RM member johnE and myself SSing in germany... we were very active in the SS movement in germany... :devil: ;)

i m the supermodel with the grey goatee..

I had forgotten just how sexy we are...
(D@mn, I need a new helmut, my face looks fat. Or maybe a new face...)

BurlyShirley

Rex Grossman Will Rise Again
Jul 4, 2002
TN
sirknight6 said:
She really is cool. I asked her what she thought of the course and man she got all excited and got into describing what she thought about it. yeah, she's cool. :thumb:

And OMG can she ride!
Did you hit it? :rofl:

DH Diva

Wonderwoman
Jun 12, 2002
sirknight6 said:
She's really a small girl. BigMike is like 6 feet something, and hell, I'm only 5'-9" with really good shoes....

Well, yeah, we do have big melons....:p

:D

yeah, something DID smell fishy!

Naw, she's cool as hell.
She is super tiny. I'm only 5'4" and I feel like a giant around her. As far as her being a cool chick, she is one of the most entertaining people on the planet, I don't think anyone has made me laugh as hard as she has. That girl has a lot of energy, and is about the nicest pro athlete around.

SK6

Turbo Monkey
Jul 10, 2001
Shut up and ride...
DH Diva said:
She is super tiny. I'm only 5'4" and I feel like a giant around her. As far as her being a cool chick, she is one of the most entertaining people on the planet, I don't think anyone has made me laugh as hard as she has. That girl has a lot of energy, and is about the nicest pro athlete around.

She just real nice. She'll take the time to talk with folks, and she certainly has her rebelistic nature, but just one cool girl.

skinny mike

Turbo Monkey
Jan 24, 2005
heres me spacing out after a really muddy lap at a xc race.

i think i was caught in mid-braaaaap in this pic while we were sessioning the slalom course up at mt. snow.

and a pic of me(on the left) arm wrestling at the us open with sanjay itching his foot or something in the background. good times.

stream gap at a local shuttle run. buttah smooth.

overshooting a double on the same shuttle run. landed down in the berm that you see in the pic.

ktmsx

Monkey
Nov 28, 2005
CT.
I would like to post a picture but then I would have to spend the rest of the afternoon deleting PMs from all the mudhunnies looking for my phone #...:rofl:

N8 v2.0

Not the sharpest tool in the shed
Oct 18, 2002
The Cleft of Venus
ktmsx said:
I would like to post a picture but then I would have to spend the rest of the afternoon deleting PMs from all the mudhunnies looking for my phone #...:rofl:

Nah... it would just be blue hitting on ya...

jebfour

Turbo Monkey
Jun 19, 2003
CLT, NC
bomberboy11

I didn't see your second post (from like 6 months ago) asking directions to the trailhead! I tried to PM you but it said that you don't accept PM's.

PM me or leave an email address here and I'll get a hold of you. I'd be happy to show you the trail!

sunny

Grammar Civil Patrol
Jul 2, 2004
Sandy Eggo, CA
OK, so at the family reunion in Texas last year, my cousins rented one of those inflatable water slides for the "kids."
We were told that using baby shampoo would provide a little lubricant for the kids sliding, so they wouldn't get "plastic burn" from the friction.
Of course, when they ran out of baby shampoo, some genius grabbed the dishwashing liquid. The kids used waaaay too much, and the next thing you know...
Well, it was too much fun to pass up! :rofl:

Here I am with my nephew Andrew

and with spikey hair

and a more recent photo.
me and my Goddaughter riding near Lake Hodges in San Diego

-sunny