Quantcast

How do Custom titles get assigned?

J

JRB

caputo1989 said:
what about "Gnar-Gnar"?
as in "that bike is Gnar-Gnar tits to the max"
That is a nut kickable offense if I ever saw one.

Angus

Jack Ass Pen Goo Win
Oct 15, 2004
South Bend
Well thanks to robdamanii
derailing this thread I may never get a Custom Title, so I will deal with it and go of and ride my Karate Monkey some more, after all steel is real. and if Icould choose my own C.T. (hint,Hint) steel is real would be it, as all my bikes currently are steel.....

MunkeeHucker said:
derailing this thread I may never get a Custom Title, so I will deal with it and go of and ride my Karate Monkey some more, after all steel is real. and if Icould choose my own C.T. (hint,Hint) steel is real would be it, as all my bikes currently are steel.....
And, if anyone happened to be observing and so inclined, the title you would most likely find yourself with would be something like "Aluminum forever!"

robdamanii

OMG! <3 Tom Brady!
May 2, 2005
Out of my mind, back in a moment.
MunkeeHucker said:
You're welcome. :D

skinny mike

Turbo Monkey
Jan 24, 2005
BigMike said:
They should give the premium monkeys power to change other peoples custom titles :cool:
oh man i would have so much fun with those 2 or 3 santa barbara kids who just fill the dh forum up with crap.

J

JRB

Oh - I liked the 80's. It's just your denial that's funny. The 80's produced the Descendents. Actually, they started in the 70's, but barely.

*I was pointing out that skaredsh*thead wasn't stuck in the 90's, because they didn't suck.

Angus

Jack Ass Pen Goo Win
Oct 15, 2004
South Bend
MMcG said:
well Munkeehucker - how do you like it?
Is this your Handi work? I love it
reason #1 I am a jackass
reason #2 I feel for the Jackass penguins plight
reason #3 having a conection to DHG by proxy with the pen goo win spelling win-win situation

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
MunkeeHucker said:
Is this your Handi work? I love it
reason #1 I am a jackass
reason #2 I feel for the Jackass penguins plight
reason #3 having a conection to DHG by proxy with the pen goo win spelling win-win situation
I'll trade custom titles with ya.