Quantcast

How do you like your eggs??!!

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
SkaredShtles said:
Speaking of a fryup............

I'm doing one on Sunday. Narlus hooked me up with Irish back bacon, bangers, and black sausage. Some fried mushrooms, a tomato or two, and some fried bread and I'll be good to go! :thumb:
Jesus, Mary, and joseph! Good lawd man you gonna have a heart attack!

Actually I had many of those Irish breakfasts and I enjoyed every one. :D I didin't dig the black and white pudding though. The bacon though... oh how I loved the bacon... and the mushrooms... :drool:

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
Ciaran said:
Jesus, Mary, and joseph! Good lawd man you gonna have a heart attack!
God willing. :D

Actually I had many of those Irish breakfasts and I enjoyed every one. :D I didin't dig the black and white pudding though. The bacon though... oh how I loved the bacon... and the mushrooms... :drool:
Yeah - they're a good breakfast for when you're on holiday. Not so much as a daily occurrance, though. :dead:

I found the black pudding variable when we were over there. Some was good and some was inedible.

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
narlus said:
i dug both the black and the white. never went for the tomatoes or baked beans though.
Yeah - the white pudding was more often good than the black. Although I'm not sure I want to know how they make white pudding. :dead:

I loved the baked tomatoes. The beans I could take 'em or leave 'em.

The canned bean isle of a British grocery is hilarious. What's with all the f**king beans?!? :p

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
SkaredShtles said:
Yeah - the white pudding was more often good than the black. Although I'm not sure I want to know how they make white pudding. :dead:

I loved the baked tomatoes. The beans I could take 'em or leave 'em.

The canned bean isle of a British grocery is hilarious. What's with all the f**king beans?!? :p
With all the beans you'd think they would have figured out how to make a burrito. nope. In Ireland there are no snakes, hash browns, pancakes or burritos. Beef was top notch, though. Dang, I'm ready to go back!