Quantcast

How do you politely tell a female co-worker to

LordOpie

MOTHER HEN
Oct 17, 2002
Denver
How do you tell one that she needs help? That her PMS seems inverted... she's nice like two days a month... and a fvcked up, suicidal, nuke the rest of the time.

Transcend

My Nuts Are Flat
Apr 18, 2002
Towing the party line.
Based on my company harasment policy you don't. Pretty much any comment that shows you even noticed could be considered sexual harasment. Such a shame that you can't even do or say something considerate without getting in trouble.
Only i bet if you forgot to zip up and a certain part of your anatomy was hanging out, that would ALSO be considered sexual harassment.

macko

Turbo Monkey
Jul 12, 2002
THE Palouse
WWHHD?

What would Hank Hill Do?
I thought that was What Would Hugh Hefner Do?

Here's what you do. Tell a male co-worker (obviously in a loud voice, within earshot of the female), that it's been a while since you've gotten laid and you're so horny that you're afraid the next bit of skin you see may cause you to bust out and rape somebody.

Of course, that's neither polite nor legal, but neither are any of the other suggestions here...

zedro

Turbo Monkey
Sep 14, 2001
at the end of the longest line
Based on my company harasment policy you don't. Pretty much any comment that shows you even noticed could be considered sexual harasment. Such a shame that you can't even do or say something considerate without getting in trouble.
thats why you go through official channels and make a complaint that she's sexually harrassing you by innapropriate flirtations via scantily-clad vestiges...so to speak...

The Toninator

Muffin
Jul 6, 2001
High(ts) Htown
For once i'm actually trying to be considerate. I kind of already figured out the answer but I was just curious what the responses would be.

DRB

unemployed bum
Oct 24, 2002
Watchin' you. Writing it all down.
She knows apparently. Its all part of her election strategy...

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/15392890/

MONTGOMERY, Ala. - Loretta Nall, the Libertarian Party's write-in candidate for governor of Alabama, is campaigning on her cleavage and hoping that voters' eyes will eventually refocus on her platform.
Her campaign slogan is "More these boobs (her boobs) and less of these boobs (her competition)"

skatetokil

Turbo Monkey
Jan 2, 2005
DC/Bluemont VA
you know that magic trick where the guy pulls the coin out from behind a kid's ear? do that, except pull it from under one of her tits. totally non-sexual but sufficiently creepy to get the message across.

amateur

Turbo Monkey
Apr 18, 2002
Orange County
I don't approve of the message you're trying to send, but it all depends how approachable she is. I know there are some females I work with who I would joke with about a less than buttoned blouse, and then there's some I wouldn't tell if they were hanging a labia out.

It's all up to you and your judgement.

lovebunny

can i lick your balls?
Dec 14, 2003
San Diego, California, United States
I don't approve of the message you're trying to send, but it all depends how approachable she is. I know there are some females I work with who I would joke with about a less than buttoned blouse, and then there's some I wouldn't tell if they were hanging a labia out.

It's all up to you and your judgement.
mmmm hanging labia. good with bacon i hear

LordOpie

MOTHER HEN
Oct 17, 2002
Denver
File a formal complaint with HR. If they don't do anything, sue for millions, buy everyone on RM a new bike.

Jeremy R

<b>x</b>
Nov 15, 2001
behind you with a snap pop
We sure have been waiting an awful long time to find out why you hate freedom.
Is she built like a 10 year old boy?
Does her brown silver dollars point straight down?
Does she look like your mom?
Does she make Janet Reno look hot?
Does she make it difficult for you to walk around the office?