Quantcast

how has this administration screwed up?

ohio

The Fresno Kid
Nov 26, 2001
SF, CA
Changleen said:
That phrase is Kitten Caboodle, meaning a crazy mess
Sorry, I just have to preserve this for posterity.

Oh man, Changleen.... you really need to take the 5 seconds to google stuff like this before you "correct" someone.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
N8 said:
Public support of the Great Ronald Reagan was at 37% during his 2nd term yet rebounded.
Reagan didn't start a war that would fester well past his administration ended.

fluff

Monkey Turbo
Sep 8, 2001
Feeling the lag
N8 said:
Public support of the Great Ronald Reagan was at 37% during his 2nd term yet rebounded.
Just goes to show that the even when the US electorate recognise a crap president their gnat-like attention span means it's soon forgotten.

narlus

Eastcoast Softcore
Staff member
Nov 7, 2001
behind the viewfinder
fluff said:
Just goes to show that the even when the US electorate recognise a crap president their gnat-like attention span means it's soon forgotten.
and the present administration is very skilled at exploiting this particular attribute. they stonewall and skirt issues until people forget about 'em. the daily show had a great thing about this recently, talking about the libby indictment and the nomination of alita.

i'm glad that the daily show and colbert report is on between 8-9; i can actually see it now. did anyone catch it last night, w/ the thing on gas prices? i forget the guy's name, but he was driving a stretch H2 limo? it was hilarious.