Quantcast

norbar

KESSLER PROBLEM. Just cause
Jun 7, 2007
Warsaw :/
One of my college professors had a Quattroporte....it was especially funny because he was about 70 years old and looked just like Colonel Sanders.
I belive maseratti should send an assasin if you dont match their cars. Quattro is just too pretty for anyone looking like Sanders ;)

IH8Rice

I'm Mr. Negative! I Fail!
Aug 2, 2008
Im over here now
Why has no one mentioned that this car is just plain ugly? Though most of the ones in this segment are. Never understood people who got them. Well maybe except for people who got this:

id neg rep you for that, but im in a good mood. ;)
i think the Quattroporte is THE best looking car in that market. and the noise that thing makes is drool worthy thanks to a Ferrari V8

ugly is the Panamera

CrabJoe StretchPants

Reincarnated Crab Walking Head Spinning Bruce Dick
Nov 30, 2003
Groton, MA
I belive maseratti should send an assasin if you dont match their cars. Quattro is just too pretty for anyone looking like Sanders ;)
http://www.me.wpi.edu/People/Norton/

Colonel Sanders or not, he was one of the best professors I ever had, and a genius with a TON of engineering accomplishments under his belt.

And Polandspring88 fellated him on his sailboat.

Last edited:

IH8Rice

Aug 2, 2008
Im over here now
Always like the Quattroporte but it needs an update.
i new one will be coming soon and will be a bit different since Pininfarina isnt designing it. its suppose to compete with the M5, Merc E63 and Jag XFR.

now their upcoming SUV is questionable. :think:

boogenman

Turbo Monkey
Nov 3, 2004
BUFFALO
The lady wants the new grand Cherokee, I like it a lot more than her current POS jeep. I'm pushing her towards a 4 door F150 or the Santa Fe but I don't think I will win that battle.

norbar

Jun 7, 2007
blame Fiat. its going to be based on the new Grand Cherokee....which isnt a bad thing thankfully.
Well the whole suve thing is primarly for the US market so I blame US ;) Well that and rich ruskies. I really hope the project sinks.

IH8Rice

Aug 2, 2008
Im over here now
Well the whole suve thing is primarly for the US market so I blame US ;) Well that and rich ruskies. I really hope the project sinks.
itll be a world wide car and compete with the Range Rover, Merc G-wagen and Porsche Cayenne....but they are all things Americans and rich Ruskies love. :rofl:

norbar

Jun 7, 2007
itll be a world wide car and compete with the Range Rover, Merc G-wagen and Porsche Cayenne....but they are all things Americans and rich Ruskies love. :rofl:
Do you realise that X5s,X6s, Cayennes etc were made primarly for the US ? ;)

btw. I can understand ruskies if their roads are as ours here ;)