Quantcast

i am officially retiring from ridemonkey...

J

JRB

By the way, Ben, Laura will be by shortly to call you an attention whore. :D

laura

DH_Laura
Jul 16, 2002
Glitter Gulch
loco said:
By the way, Ben, Laura will be by shortly to call you an attention whore. :D

you DICK!!!!!!!!!!! i was just thinking how i was going to tell him what an attention whore he was and then i saw your post.

are you stalking me?

ps. biggins you ARE an attention whore.

J

JRB

laura said:
you DICK!!!!!!!!!!! i was just thinking how i was going to tell him what an attention whore he was and then i saw your post.

are you stalking me?

ps. biggins you ARE an attention whore.
I posted earlier and then went to mow. I couldn't wait to finish to post that. Kind of weird that you and that thought popped into my head while mowing. Kind of stalkerish, I suppose, but I promise I am not. I can only stalk one person at a time, and you aren't it. Sorry. :D

laura

DH_Laura
Jul 16, 2002
Glitter Gulch
loco said:
I couldn't wait to finish to post that. Kind of weird that you and that thought popped into my head while mowing. Kind of stalkerish,

uh, yeah. just a little stalkerish. i may have to retire from the monkey my own damn self. ;)

hooples3

Fuggetaboutit!
Mar 14, 2005
Brooklyn
I can see your point biggins about certain threads and all. I just try to ignore stupid people and not deal with them. this is a forum and used to discuss peoples opinions.. If I dont agree with someones opinion so be it, but it does get aggravating when its some punk kid, who is probably the biggest of nerds sittng behind his computer, only looking for trouble.
people are people , dont let the idiots take away from the things you like

DRB

unemployed bum
Oct 24, 2002
Watchin' you. Writing it all down.
MMike said:
Ah I remember all of the times I retired from this forum.

Nobody seemed to care much.... :think:
God what a whiny byotch. I bet Biggins would stay if you left. Just when I begin to see a leveling off of my hate.....

laura said:
uh, yeah. just a little stalkerish. i may have to retire from the monkey my own damn self.
You need to be in serious preparations for your mud wrestling match with DHGirlie. So quit yappin' and get to work.

As for Biggins, you are forbidden from leaving RM. AND that my friend's (except for that scumbag MMike) is that.

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
I have seen so many threads like this. You have now joined the ranks of users like RIP. :rolleyes:

PM me your digits if you are for real...or if you are talking out your ass, still send it, we will be in your neighborhood this time next week.

Here are some wise RM words that have been used as long as I have been on this site......"SUCK IT UP PRINCESS!" :D:D:D

TN said:
I have seen so many threads like this. You have now joined the ranks of users like RIP. :rolleyes:

PM me your digits if you are for real...or if you are talking out your ass, still send it, we will be in your neighborhood this time next week.

Here are some wise RM words that have been used as long as I have been on this site......"SUCK IT UP PRINCESS!" :D:D:D
:stupid:

SK6

Turbo Monkey
Jul 10, 2001
Shut up and ride...
mobius said:
Boooo don't go! I think more moderators who sit on rm all day when they should be working would be good.

SK6-Any word from mrbigisbudgood? i haven't spoken to him in a long time.
I spoke to him like 4 months ago...or so. He was doing well, liking his job. He said Mrsbigisbudgood was glad to see her family.

He indicated that he was going to get heavily involved with his in-laws business.

I'll have to dig up his number and give him a shout.

goodtobeIrie

Monkey
Aug 25, 2004
nor cal
WestCoastHucker said:
actually i deleted it, i didn't want "ridemonkey" to think i was taking a stab at him....
apparently i am on thin ice....

but was what i stated in that post correct?
nope...they just ban him without warning...no PM's ever sent that I know of...

J

JRB

goodtobeIrie said:
you're the drama queen around here spandex boy...
That is such a badass insult. It's cool how you jump in to stir s**t every now and then.

goodtobeIrie

Monkey
Aug 25, 2004
nor cal
loco said:
That is such a badass insult. It's cool how you jump in to stir s**t every now and then.
nah...cool would be you and your post count...I just get entertained by bunching up your panties every now and then...and maybe you think Spandex boy is an insult...I don't know...but you wear them right...

btw...how do you spend all day and night on RM and still find time to ride??... your poor wife must be lonely too...

N8 v2.0

Not the sharpest tool in the shed
Oct 18, 2002
The Cleft of Venus
goodtobeIrie said:
nah...cool would be you and your post count...I just get entertained by bunching up your panties every now and then...and maybe you think Spandex boy is an insult...I don't know...but you wear them right...

btw...how do you spend all day and night on RM and still find time to ride??... your poor wife must be lonely too...

Poor loco... been PWN3D by the RM girlies all week....

:p

J

JRB

goodtobeIrie said:

It seems you like to get everyone's panties in a wad. Whatever. Don't hate me because I can post day and night and ride. I don't sleep much. Work will keep me slim for the next 5 weeks though.

J

JRB

caputo1989 said:
All I want to know is If im one of the asshats.

Oh well, It was nice to have you as an e-friend or somthing like that. Just don't stop riding:D
No - he is talking about skrdshthead. :sneaky:

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
DRB said:
He isn't leaving. I expressly forbidded it.
DRB you have really stepped up with the owneage lately, and i appreciate that.

maybe i should just petition to be a volunteer moderator since i am on here so much. :p

at least i could clean out the southeast photo thread and get every non photo post out of it. that would be cool.

laura

DH_Laura
Jul 16, 2002
Glitter Gulch
biggins said:
DRB you have really stepped up with the owneage lately, and i appreciate that.
originally posted by DRB to me
DRB said:
You need to be in serious preparations for your mud wrestling match with DHGirlie. So quit yappin' and get to work.

his stepping up his ownage is bound to get him an E-bitchslap from me. I don't take kindly to bully E-dicks. :devil:

MTB_Rob_NC

What do I have to do to get you in this car TODAY?
Nov 15, 2002
Charlotte, NC
biggins said:
maybe i should just petition to be a volunteer moderator since i am on here so much. :p

at least i could clean out the southeast photo thread and get every non photo post out of it. that would be cool.
That would be nice, someone posted in there the other day I had to keep scrolling and scrolling to actually find pictures

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
ROFLMAOLKJHLHL!!!!11

I told LA when you posted this thread that you were just trying to be a Mod. I WAS RIGHT!

If Bigins becomes a mod....I am leaving. HA! just kidding!

Good luck man!