Quantcast

i am officially retiring from ridemonkey...

Brian HCM#1

MMMMMMMMM BEER!!!!!!!!!!
Sep 7, 2001
Bay Area, California
biggins said:
DRB you have really stepped up with the owneage lately, and i appreciate that.

maybe i should just petition to be a volunteer moderator since i am on here so much. :p

at least i could clean out the southeast photo thread and get every non photo post out of it. that would be cool.
Dude, I thought you were gone? Why the lingering?

MTB_Rob_NC

What do I have to do to get you in this car TODAY?
Nov 15, 2002
Charlotte, NC
TN said:
ROFLMAOLKJHLHL!!!!11

I told LA when you posted this thread that you were just trying to be a Mod. I WAS RIGHT!

If Bigins becomes a mod....I am leaving. HA! just kidding!

Good luck man!

SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH :evil:

Highlander

Chimp
Mar 12, 2002
Berkshires
All these message boards cycle. I remember the "Great RM Bannings" that took place here a few years ago. It made HCOR.net an overnight sensation. Stay around and the smoke will clear as it always does. These boards always self-slough.

goodtobeIrie

Monkey
Aug 25, 2004
nor cal
loco said:
It seems you like to get everyone's panties in a wad. Whatever. Don't hate me because I can post day and night and ride. I don't sleep much. Work will keep me slim for the next 5 weeks though.
only the lifer's on here that deserve it...I don't hate you...I feel sorry for you...it's amazing how some people prefer an intraweb life to a real one...

J

JRB

goodtobeIrie said:
only the lifer's on here that deserve it...I don't hate you...I feel sorry for you...it's amazing how some people prefer an intraweb life to a real one...
I would have never e-met you without this place. That would be tragic. :think:

MTB_Rob_NC

Nov 15, 2002
Charlotte, NC
goodtobeIrie said:

You shouldnt judge someone by their post count. I have met a number of :monkey: 's with all different post counts. Surprisingly it has nothing to do with who they actually are.

Although Biggins is just like his :monkey: persona, a beer drinking, skirt chasing, redneck that knows how to ride a bike and have a good time :thumb:

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
C-ya biggs, hope your fishing job gives you the drama you crave.

:think:

It's hard to miss anyone on RM, being that no one on here is actually REAL.

I mean, you're all robots...right?

goodtobeIrie

Monkey
Aug 25, 2004
nor cal
loco said:
I would have never e-met you without this place. That would be tragic. :think:
glad I could stop in and fill that e-void for ya...what would be really e-tragic though...is if you left RM...what would they do without all your useful posts?? then everyone would have to have an e-cry...and then be all e-sad...and then most people would get back to "real" life without any worries...but some would stay in e-sadness forever...

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
DRB said:
YOUR AVATAR SHOULD CAUSE YOU TO BE BANNED.
I've had many an avatar, but of all the retards, ghosts, kittens, faces of Satan, etc, this one has touched the most nerves.

It's a keeper!

:cool:

goodtobeIrie

Monkey
Aug 25, 2004
nor cal
Mtb_Rob_FL said:
You shouldnt judge someone by their post count. I have met a number of :monkey: 's with all different post counts. Surprisingly it has nothing to do with who they actually are.
no worries...I don't...only the people that think their post count actually matters...then I like to make e-fun of them... :nuts:

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
goodtobeIrie said:
glad I could stop in and fill that e-void for ya...what would be really e-tragic though...is if you left RM...what would they do without all your useful posts?? then everyone would have to have an e-cry...and then be all e-sad...and then most people would get back to "real" life without any worries...but some would stay in e-sadness forever...
Please try to remember that the ratio of useless/useful posts on RM is lless than 99/1.

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
goodtobeIrie said:
no worries...I don't...only the people that think their post count actually matters...then I like to make e-fun of them... :nuts:
My posts are of very high quality, so it's like my count should really be 10,000 or more, if you equated it to the average poster.

Oh, and I am HELLA cool. Yeah.

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
Mtb_Rob_FL said:
No problem... by the way, are you hot or what? We need to see some pictures already :thumb:
There are cute pics of her, but she's taken dood.

J

JRB

goodtobeIrie said:
You still have me mixed up with someone else. Go read up and get back to me.

MTB_Rob_NC

Nov 15, 2002
Charlotte, NC
H8R said:
There are cute pics of her, but she's taken dood.
I dont care, I live in Florida and have a girlfriend, what does that have to do with anything? Maybe she will want to be my e-girlfriend. :p

Konabumm

Konaboner
Jun 13, 2003
Hollywood, Maryland, United States
look at it like this, RM is just a big family. I don't know about you but there are a BUNCH as Jacka$$es in my family. Sometimes you just need to take the bad with the good.... I just hope I wasn't one of the bad dillholes that you where talking about.