Quantcast

I Declare Myself King of Friday

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
You vill nevah stop me!!!! Muahahahaha!!!!

Work shall set you free! You must now bow down to me and bring offerings of beer and spicy peanuts!!!!

All bow to my power!!!!!

Guards! Sieze DRB!!!! He is political infidel!

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
SkaredShtles said:
Boy, you fixed that post *just* in time, you Dick Tater, you.
All time is MY time!!!! Now! You! Bring me BEER!!!!!!

Don't cry for me Argentina Monkeys...

kinghami3

Future Turbo Monkey
Jun 1, 2004
Ballard 4 life.
SkaredShtles said:
Show them a little *responsible* alcohol consumption for a change.

:think:

Hold on - that's not the kind of consumption we're talking about, is it?
haha, I hope we're talking about alcohol, otherwise I haven't the slightest clue.

ncrider

Turbo Monkey
Aug 15, 2004
Los Angeles
Zark said:
Pillaging.. Like a pirate or Viking? Just need to be clear on my duties and have the proper attire ;)
Like a pirate of course. Bring me the gold and you can keep the MILFs. Arrrrrr.

ncrider

Turbo Monkey
Aug 15, 2004
Los Angeles
Ha my Minnions were simple doing the dirty work while I was away. I have dispatched my secret army to your location and you will soon feel the wrath of NC!!!!!!!!!!!!

You will soon learn to love the sound of a whistle, and the taste of tequila. Ah hahaha! El General do your worst!!!!!!! Zark take his women and bring me his gold.

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
ncrider said:
Ha my Minnions were simple doing the dirty work while I was away. I have dispatched my secret army to your location and you will soon feel the wrath of NC!!!!!!!!!!!!

You will soon learn to love the sound of a whistle, and the taste of tequila. Ah hahaha! El General do your worst!!!!!!! Zark take his women and bring me his gold.
It's so sad when a former Dick Tator becomes delusional. :(

Off to Corsica for you, liddle man.

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
Zark said:
Gyyarr, what was that matie? Me wench kept me distracted :D
Here is a letter of Marque to go pillage from the evil Queen NCRIDER!

Go get im! I get 50% of your plunder!

DRB

unemployed bum
Oct 24, 2002
Watchin' you. Writing it all down.
priceseliger14 said:
We are tricky little ****ers when it comes down to it. Sneaking out of the house last night for some loving, and my mom is passed out upstairs. Life is so nice.
You got your mom drunk and got some loving? I'd wouldn't call that tricky I'd call that sick.

Who the hell is in charge in here?

ncrider

Turbo Monkey
Aug 15, 2004
Los Angeles
Carefull El General. Step out of line again and I will have to give your crops to Pirate Zark and appoint DRB to chief Beverage controller. What do you have to report on your mission to Skaredshtles's house?

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
ncrider said:
Carefull El General. Step out of line again and I will have to give your crops to Pirate Zark and appoint DRB to chief Beverage controller. What do you have to report on your mission to Skaredshtles's house?
Shouldn't you be in my secret jail?

Where is Zark? Pirate! Have you not yet boarded NCRIDERS ship and taken him as political prisoner?!?!?!?!

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
ncrider said:
That's it! I have confiscated your crops and your army. You are powerless with out your crops. Muhahahaha ha!!
Hah! You fell for my diversion! you have only succeded in capturing an army of carboard cutouts of N8!!!!!! (a la Blazing Saddles). I have secret crops! MUAHAHAHAHAHA... I cannot be stopped! :devil:

ncrider

Turbo Monkey
Aug 15, 2004
Los Angeles
Ciaran said:
Hah! You fell for my diversion! you have only succeded in capturing an army of carboard cutouts of N8!!!!!! (a la Blazing Saddles). I have secret crops! MUAHAHAHAHAHA... I cannot be stopped! :devil:
But I have your crap! You are powerless. (Stands triumphantly with an massive army ready to attack El General)

ncrider

Turbo Monkey
Aug 15, 2004
Los Angeles
You win that round. My education has failled me.

de·pose ( P ) Pronunciation Key (d-pz)
v. de·posed, de·pos·ing, de·pos·es
v. tr.

To remove from office or power.
To dethrone.
Law.
To state or affirm in a deposition or by affidavit.
To take a deposition from: Investigators will depose the witness behind closed doors.
To put or lay down; deposit.

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
I will fling the bacon I confiscated from SS at you. Your "army" of lovebunnies will not be able to penetrate the bacon!

Zark

Hey little girl, do you want some candy?
Oct 18, 2001
Reno 911
Ciaran said:
Shouldn't you be in my secret jail?

Where is Zark? Pirate! Have you not yet boarded NCRIDERS ship and taken him as political prisoner?!?!?!?!
Gyarr, drunk again. Damn! the rum be good stuff :dancing:

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
ncrider said:
You win that round. My education has failled me.

de·pose ( P ) Pronunciation Key (d-pz)
v. de·posed, de·pos·ing, de·pos·es
v. tr.

To remove from office or power.
To dethrone.
Law.
To state or affirm in a deposition or by affidavit.
To take a deposition from: Investigators will depose the witness behind closed doors.
To put or lay down; deposit.
This is neither the first, nor the last time that your education has/will fail you.