Quantcast

I Declare Myself King of Friday

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
ncrider said:
I'm retiring to a location of leisure. Pirate Zark has been handed the role of Friday Dictator.
I am still here for another couple of hours so I'll dictate till then... You there! Do something!

Zark, ready the ship! We sail to Jamaica for more rum and, um.. other essentials.

ncrider

Turbo Monkey
Aug 15, 2004
Los Angeles
SkaredShtles said:
After reading quite a number of your posts, I will have to say I *am* speaking from experience. :p
Ha I never thought I was ever going to put someone on my ignore list. How's it go..."never say never."

Zark

Hey little girl, do you want some candy?
Oct 18, 2001
Reno 911
Gyarr, I've fallen overboard Rescue me! 'Tis a pity I never learned to swim. <gurgle>

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
DRB said:
And just like that I am King of Friday again. Your benevolent ruler has returned. You may all return to drinking.
Goddam it's about time. Did you see the insanity that's going on? Can you decapitate both those other tools? Looks like Zark took care of himself.............

Zark

Oct 18, 2001
Reno 911
I think its time to drag everyone over to TGI-FRIDAY's, YAY! First round's on DRB ;)

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
I am back to banish all of you!!!!!

As supreme dictator of all that is Monkey I here by declare that all subjects bound to any ruler, be they false or me, to be released from your bonds of servitude. Go forth and drink!

You have been emancipated!

Free at last! Free at last!

J

JRB

Ciaran said:
I am back to banish all of you!!!!!

As supreme dictator of all that is Monkey I hear by declare that all subjects bound to any ruler, be they false or me, to be released from your bonds of servitude. Go forth and drink!

You have been emancipated!

Free at last! Free at last!
You hear what???

J

JRB

Ciaran said:
Dang... got macked again.

Loco with the mack down...
hahahaha - you get props anyway for being funny, and at touch with your masculinity. :D

Zark

Oct 18, 2001
Reno 911
Ciaran said:
I'm still at work!!!!

:mumble: :mumble: :mumble: :mumble: :mumble: :mumble:
You too? Sucks :mumble: At least I'm riding Tunnel AND Cold Springs AND San Ysidro this weekend :D

Cruise up sukka! :devil:

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
Zark said:
You too? Sucks :mumble: At least I'm riding Tunnel AND Cold Springs AND San Ysidro this weekend :D

Cruise up sukka! :devil:
Gotta move the Dad this weekend. Whatchu got on tap for next weekend? N*?

Zark

Oct 18, 2001
Reno 911
Ciaran said:
Gotta move the Dad this weekend. Whatchu got on tap for next weekend? N*?
BINGO :devil: and Downieville. 9/09/05-9/12/05 Wanna go?

Zark

Oct 18, 2001
Reno 911
Ciaran said:
Get your time off and get up here Thursday night, we leave first thing Friday morning and come back Monday evening. Lets do it! :thumb:

3 people, 3 bikes, my truck, the "gar" and mountain biking....Could be fun :p

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
Ahhhh... home drinking beer, and refreshments... No time to play dictator, I hereby relinquish my title and authoritah...

Good times, fun thread.

J

JRB

Ciaran said:
Ahhhh... home drinking beer, and refreshments... No time to play dictator, I hereby relinquish my title and authoritah...

Good times, fun thread.
I'll take it for now, for I am the BassMaster General. thmp, thmp,thmp,thmp,thmp,thmp

Drink of my bonus cup.