Quantcast

I got 99 problems and a b!itch is one....help me out herre guys

ryanxj

Chimp
Apr 27, 2006
Ill keep it simple and spare you the details unless you want 'em....

Soo....

What are the rules of engagement for a buddies ex? :banghead:

ryanxj

Chimp
Apr 27, 2006
your doing it wrong.....
I know, I know.....Im just hoping that somehow you would all convince me that it's a go;)

How good of a buddy is he?
The rule is, he won't be if you go for sloppy seconds.
True. Acquainted with for 4 yrs, + or -, never been to his house and dont know his middle name. fwiw.

We should probably know the whole detailed story before we offer any advice.
Oh, and pictures are helpful too.
lol, not sure about the pics, but I assure you she's a looker. They split a few months back and were on again, off again for a few months before that.

Her friend called her out for wanting my nuts on new years; have since talked to her about it/us and we're on the same page...

And NO!, I was a good boy and kept it in my pants...:thumb:

lamp

Monkey
Mar 21, 2008
not quite the same situation but I am good friends with my ex's boyfriend. I met him three years ago when they started dating . . . (for reference, ex and I dated for 1+year)

have you considered saying something to your buddy?

If I were you I would probably do it

Damo

Short One Marshmallow
Sep 7, 2006
French Alps
"Hey mate, do you mind if I get with your ex?"
"Nah, go for it"
"Good, 'cause I did last night"
"Oh."

This was the conversation between me and my mate a few years back. I dated her for a while then called it off. Probably for the same reasons he did.

We are still good mates.

FWIW, you've done nothing wrong yet. Have a chat with your mate and ask him. He is in no position to say no, but at least you'll get it out there.

skunkty14

Monkey
May 29, 2007
"Hey mate, do you mind if I get with your ex?"
"Nah, go for it"
"Good, 'cause I did last night"
"Oh."

This was the conversation between me and my mate a few years back. I dated her for a while then called it off. Probably for the same reasons he did.

We are still good mates.

FWIW, you've done nothing wrong yet. Have a chat with your mate and ask him. He is in no position to say no, but at least you'll get it out there.
Quoted for truth.

Snowflake

Monkey
Aug 10, 2009
Maryland
May you catch butt herpes for referring to her as a "b!itch" in your thread title.
Women are not property. Her decision is what counts. If you're starting out referring to her as a b!itch, you have lost already.
I openly call all females bitches. I found the title of this thread quite amusing, actually. :) If she couldn't see this thread title, and not laugh... You should run either way.

But, on a note that hasn't been brought up... If I were the chick in this situation, I don't know if I would be ok with this being posted publicly. Although, I would look past the fact that it is out on the internet; I would have to commend you for having the heart and the subconscious to question if this would ruin a friendship, or just all around be socially unacceptable.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
I openly call all females bitches. I found the title of this thread quite amusing, actually. :) If she couldn't see this thread title, and not laugh... You should run either way.

But, on a note that hasn't been brought up... If I were the chick in this situation, I don't know if I would be ok with this being posted publicly. Although, I would look past the fact that it is out on the internet; I would have to commend you for having the heart and the subconscious to question if this would ruin a friendship, or just all around be socially unacceptable.
This is based on the assumption that the OP is in America and bound by our moral norms. He may very well be in Saudi Arabia.

eaterofdog

ass grabber
Sep 8, 2006
Central Florida
So, you only sleep with virgins?
No, I just don't swap women with my buddies like white trash bikers. It's like ****ing someone's mom, you just don't do it, unless you are skanky white trash. Most women aren't worth risking the few good friends I have anyway.

Having said that, you nasty ****ers can do what you like

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
No, I just don't swap women with my buddies like white trash bikers. It's like ****ing someone's mom, you just don't do it, unless you are skanky white trash. Most women aren't worth risking the few good friends I have anyway.

someone from central florida calling people white trash and casting stones....

lulz.

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
I got 99 problems and a b!itch is one....help me out herre guysIll keep it simple and spare you the details unless you want 'em....

Soo....

What are the rules of engagement for a buddies ex? :banghead:
grow up little boy.

Snowflake

Monkey
Aug 10, 2009
Maryland
This is based on the assumption that the OP is in America and bound by our moral norms. He may very well be in Saudi Arabia.
Very true, he may not be in America. Although, I believe my comment would be correct for any society. The 'or just all around be socially unacceptable' part is where it broadens indefinitely; that could be mean anything. I'm not quite sure how you see that it would be wrong in a society with different moral norms..

The OP did ask for public opinions on a subject without giving full details of the situation. Granted, my opinion dealt more with the word bitch, and how I would personally think of a private situation being put on the internet. I'm sure I'm not the only female out there that feels that way.

Either way, everybody is assuming something on internet forums. :D

Just jokes dude, just jokes. My bad.

TheMontashu

Pourly Tatteued Jeu
Mar 15, 2004
I'm homeless

Whats wrong with that?? Me and my friends are passing around 3 sluts right now. We've all been with at least one of them. But I guess this is a different situation, we've been keeping them around while we look for decent chicks. But homies chicks (not sluts) are off limits

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
Whats wrong with that?? Me and my friends are passing around 3 sluts right now. We've all been with at least one of them. But I guess this is a different situation, we've been keeping them around while we look for decent chicks. But homies chicks (not sluts) are off limits
Do you think any "decent chicks" would want to date you or your friends if they knew this?

TheMontashu

Pourly Tatteued Jeu
Mar 15, 2004
I'm homeless
Do you think any "decent chicks" would want to date you or your friends if they knew this?
Not at all, that's why you don't tell them..... I'm not exactly ganna be out on a date, oh BTW, I'm hooking up with a slut or two that one or more of my friends might be getting with the next night.....

AND you can steal each other's jeans after a one-nighter! :rofl:
Long as she doesn't steel my rock republics i'm down

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
oh man. You guys have any idea how awesome the :monkey: is gonna be when theMushu posts for advice on clearing up teh syphilis?

eaterofdog

ass grabber
Sep 8, 2006
Central Florida
Like I said, you do what you like. I'm not bumping wee wees with anyone in that group, so it's not my problem or my business.

TheMontashu

Pourly Tatteued Jeu
Mar 15, 2004
I'm homeless
oh man. You guys have any idea how awesome the :monkey: is gonna be when theMushu posts for advice on clearing up teh syphilis?
penicillin!!!!!! I'm EXTREMELY carefully about wrapping it up as well, I don't even trust girlfriends to remember to take the pill and I still wrap it up