Quantcast

I got 99 problems and a b!itch is one....help me out herre guys

eaterofdog

ass grabber
Sep 8, 2006
Central Florida
You seem fixated on and blinded by your hatred of white trash. Tell us how you feel about green trash, and blue trash, and all the other colors of refuse.
I hate the southern natives of all colors. The mindset here is the worst. It's not ignorance I hate, it's WILLFULL ignorance. There's a difference between being filthy and stupid because of circumstance, and choosing to be filthy and stupid due your "heritage" or whatever they call it this week.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
I hate the southern natives of all colors. The mindset here is the worst. It's not ignorance I hate, it's WILLFULL ignorance. There's a difference between being filthy and stupid because of circumstance, and choosing to be filthy and stupid due your "heritage" or whatever they call it this week.
get the fvck over yourself....

Kanye West

220# bag of hacktastic
Aug 31, 2006
Run it by your buddy, and do what he says. Why the hell are you asking us?

sanjuro

Tube Smuggler
Sep 13, 2004
SF
You know I hear ex-g means you no longer date. Any problem your "buddy" has is his problem...

loco-gringo

Crusading Clamp Monkey
Sep 27, 2006
Deep in the heart of TEXAS
Whats wrong with that?? Me and my friends are passing around 3 sluts right now. We've all been with at least one of them. But I guess this is a different situation, we've been keeping them around while we look for decent chicks. But homies chicks (not sluts) are off limits
Oh well...since you're doing it, it must be the most brilliant idea ever. :rofl:

kazlx

Patches O'Houlihan
Aug 7, 2006
Tustin, CA
If I didn't know the guy that well, it wouldn't bug me, but friends ex-g's are off limits usually. I think it's more of an issue for me dating someone's ex and would bug me to get seconds having known the guy. I had a friend date and ex one time. Didn't go well, but it was because they did it behind my back and lied about it. I didn't have any issue with them actually seeing each other. I still wouldn't have talked to him any more, but I never stay friends with ex-g's and it would have been too awkward.

maddog17

Turbo Monkey
Jan 20, 2008
Methuen, Mass. U.S.A.
if you think you'll value your friendship with the guy then check with him. i had a couple of friends years ago in the same situation and all it took was a simple conversation. i think it's just a small sign of respect to check first.

TheMontashu

Pourly Tatteued Jeu
Mar 15, 2004
I'm homeless
Hey montashu, why don't you tell them about your accident last week?
What? beating the **** out of the guy on my way home from work??? that happened twice. Or the girls I woke up with new years, she was plenty hot enough but had fair warning she would creep on me. My buddy wasn't kidding

DirtyMike

Turbo Fluffer
Aug 8, 2005
My own world inside my head
Whats wrong with that?? Me and my friends are passing around 3 sluts right now. We've all been with at least one of them. But I guess this is a different situation, we've been keeping them around while we look for decent chicks. But homies chicks (not sluts) are off limits
What ever, It makes it easier to score with chicks when they can get a good look at my ass
What? beating the **** out of the guy on my way home from work??? that happened twice. Or the girls I woke up with new years, she was plenty hot enough but had fair warning she would creep on me. My buddy wasn't kidding
So Im guessing your what.... a Junior in Hi school?

I think your completly full of ****, and have absolutly no grounds to back any of it up.

ryanxj

Chimp
Apr 27, 2006
Holy Hijack Batman! And dont any of you people work? 5 pages on a monday afternoon? Damn I wish I worked at a desk...;)

You need to start listening to Jay-Z. I'll see if I can find a vinyl that will work on your victrola.
Dont get all butt hurt people, at least this guys gets it! Simply a quote from a song... I love your mop sig line too, btw :thumb:

...FWIW, you've done nothing wrong yet. Have a chat with your mate and ask him. He is in no position to say no, but at least you'll get it out there.
I had a friend date an ex one time. Didn't go well, but it was because they did it behind my back and lied about it. I didn't have any issue with them actually seeing each other. I still wouldn't have talked to him any more, but I never stay friends with ex-g's and it would have been too awkward.
You didnt care if they were together, but you wouldnt have talked to him anymore because he was with her?

if you think you'll value your friendship with the guy then check with him. i had a couple of friends years ago in the same situation and all it took was a simple conversation. i think it's just a small sign of respect to check first.
mdog- this is exactly the response I was/am hoping for, just wish there were more like 'em:think:

Alright, I'll try to clear things up a bit here....I know this is a sketchy situation at its best, but come on people, what kinda dirt bag do you take me for? Theres NO way I would seriously pursue anything without a heads up/discussion with said buddy. I know that he has no say in anything we do, but Im trying to have my cake and eat it too so bare with me here...

To those speaking of sluts and herpe ridden hoes, get back on SlutSpace as that has absolutely NO relevance here...If this were a simple 'hook up, hit 'n quit it' type of thing, it would be a no brainer. NO piece of ass is worth any drama amongst friends.

There in lies the problem; we both mutually see a strong potential between the two of us. FWIW, I have no intention of pursuing an actual relationship for several months seeing as how 1- they just separated a short time ago and 2, Im not going to risk any drama BS without knowing that there is potential for us.

I think I am mostly looking for any advice and input from those that 'have been there done that' and how/if it worked out for them.

I openly call all females bitches. I found the title of this thread quite amusing, actually. :) If she couldn't see this thread title, and not laugh... You should run either way.

... I would have to commend you for having the heart and the subconscious to question if this would ruin a friendship, or just all around be socially unacceptable.
lol, I guarantee she would laugh. And run I would if not!

This is based on the assumption that the OP is in America and bound by our moral norms. He may very well be in Saudi Arabia.
And yea, I ride bikes, not camels....:thumb:

TheMontashu

Pourly Tatteued Jeu
Mar 15, 2004
I'm homeless
So Im guessing your what.... a Junior in Hi school?

I think your completly full of ****, and have absolutly no grounds to back any of it up.
naw, graduated a couple years ago. You'd be surprised, I'm not stupid. I'm just have a wicked temper and don't really care what people think. so I post every single dumb thing i do on here

kazlx

Patches O'Houlihan
Aug 7, 2006
Tustin, CA
You didnt care if they were together, but you wouldnt have talked to him anymore because he was with her?

Alright, I'll try to clear things up a bit here....I know this is a sketchy situation at its best, but come on people, what kinda dirt bag do you take me for? Theres NO way I would seriously pursue anything without a heads up/discussion with said buddy. I know that he has no say in anything we do, but Im trying to have my cake and eat it too so bare with me here...

To those speaking of sluts and herpe ridden hoes, get back on SlutSpace as that has absolutely NO relevance here...If this were a simple 'hook up, hit 'n quit it' type of thing, it would be a no brainer. NO piece of ass is worth any drama amongst friends.

There in lies the problem; we both mutually see a strong potential between the two of us. FWIW, I have no intention of pursuing an actual relationship for several months seeing as how 1- they just separated a short time ago and 2, Im not going to risk any drama BS without knowing that there is potential for us.

I think I am mostly looking for any advice and input from those that 'have been there done that' and how/if it worked out for them.
Re-reading it, I guess it doesn't make much sense. But I dated her for six years and we were definitely done at that point and it didn't go well. My buddy was one that I had good times with as a friend, but he was a definite douche to women. It would have been odd to me to continue to hang out with him and not wanting to see her, along with the fact I knew it would get ugly at some point and didn't want to deal with it all over again. I guess it would depend more on how their relationship ended and how close you are to him. A good friend's (that I wouldn't want to lose, because I can almost guarantee it would happen) girl I wouldn't go near, an aquaintance or casual buddy I wouldn't have an issue with.

DirtyMike

Turbo Fluffer
Aug 8, 2005
My own world inside my head
naw, graduated a couple years ago. You'd be surprised, I'm not stupid. I'm just have a wicked temper and don't really care what people think. so I post every single dumb thing i do on here
If you cannot control your temper, I dont care how smart you are, your a retard. If what you ahve posted here is your veiw on women, your going to live a long, lonely disease ridden life.

Now please Please take this peice of advice. Control your temper, keep your cool, its going to get you killed. If you value your life, listen to what I just listed. Someday, someone will hit back, and they will hit harder than you do.

sanjuro

Tube Smuggler
Sep 13, 2004
SF
If you cannot control your temper, I dont care how smart you are, your a retard. If what you ahve posted here is your veiw on women, your going to live a long, lonely disease ridden life.

Now please Please take this peice of advice. Control your temper, keep your cool, its going to get you killed. If you value your life, listen to what I just listed. Someday, someone will hit back, and they will hit harder than you do.
Tell you what, I'll tell him helmets are for pvssies and they make you crash more...