Quantcast

I had no idea how truly hairy my own butt was

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
Like I said, I was bored and had just got home from a run. Something about running with a lot less hair down there, like today, was a lot better. Less what feels like ripping, though I know its just hair sticking together.

And if I ever wanted to get my salad tossed, I wouldn't want to get the jelly dingle berries, would I?
Yoga might be a step in the right direction for you.

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
How is this 3 pages without a custom title?

DmG's new title should be Ass Shaver, Spankable, Smooth Bottom, or Gay for Pay.

Or you can tie it in to a little michael jackson and make the title Smooth Criminal

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
And while I'm at it how is shaving asses OK while shaving junk is taboo?

Well at least the thread ain't about some dudes camel toe. :D

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am

dump

Turbo Monkey
Oct 12, 2001
ok, completely random association here. At the end of my Real world client relations video, this was the 2nd featured video:

how in the...?!

Prettym1k3

Turbo Monkey
Aug 21, 2006
In your pants
I read your reviews on-line. Do people really love you that much?
Lets put it this way, I’ve seen grown men cry.

You sure it’s not because you just ripped hair from their testicles?
Touché
The lady has a sense of humor, and it totally legit. She cracks me up.

Last time I went there, I watched Futurama while I go my butty waxed.

DirtMcGirk

<b>WAY</b> Dumber than N8 (to the power of ten alm
Feb 21, 2008
Oz
Oh no, I shaved the whole shooting match. Front to back I look like a Ken doll, anatomy included.

DirtMcGirk

<b>WAY</b> Dumber than N8 (to the power of ten alm
Feb 21, 2008
Oz
Oh great now the amorphous blob is no longer shrouded in mystery.
I believe in truth in advertising. I bring maybe 6.75 to the party. Enough for some, too much for others, not enough for a lot. Just putting out there what it is, that way there is no disappointment. And they don't have to pube fish around in their mouth all night. That's just rude, and my momma taught me good manners.

CrabJoe StretchPants

Reincarnated Crab Walking Head Spinning Bruce Dick
Nov 30, 2003
Groton, MA
I believe in truth in advertising. I bring maybe 6.75 to the party. Enough for some, too much for others, not enough for a lot. Just putting out there what it is, that way there is no disappointment. And they don't have to pube fish around in their mouth all night. That's just rude, and my momma taught me good manners.
JHFC. Shut up. Just shut up.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
DmG - Please post when and where you are going riding. I NEVER want to get a face to RM correlation. Just WAY TMI. going on here.

zdubyadubya

Turbo Monkey
Apr 13, 2008
Ellicott City, MD
I'm surprised no one has mentioned laser hair removal yet...

My wife: legs, underarms, brazillian

Me: back, nape of neck, butt, balls & trimming, PITA to shave jugular area, and shoulders

ended up being a little over 5gs, but the ability to be hair free in those areas FOREVER is pretty amazing.

has really no-one else done this?

erikkellison

Monkey
Jan 28, 2004
Denver, CO
This is the best thread I've ever read on Ridemonkey. Maybe because it's all too real. And to those that think this is a bad thread, I think there's some kind of self-confidence prudeness issue at hand here. If you can't laugh at yourself, you can still laugh at everyone else. If you don't like the topic because it's a non-issue, you can get always supplement your hormone levels...
Awesome.