Quantcast

I hate living in SF

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
dh girlie said:
Hhaahahaha...I thought you meant Richmond...in the East Bay...I was going to say...they called him a nigger? That means they've accepted him in THAT neighborhood! :D
Richmond VA makes Fremont CA look like Brussels Belgium.

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
Reactor said:
Ewww....I was in Brussels once. It's a pit.
Hm...I forgot about the Turkish ghettos there....

Ok:

Richmond VA makes Fremont CA look like Geneva Switzerland.

That's better.

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
Westy said:
If I owned a home in California I'd be thanking all the people moving out there. Then I'd sell my home, move somewhere cheap and retire before I turned 35.
yeah me too... if I could afford a house.

fiddy_ryder

Turbo Monkey
Jun 17, 2005
Hollywood
Ciaran said:
yeah me too... if I could afford a house.
so cal is just as bad as nor cal now. i got lucky and bought house a few years back. my folks still live there. ill probably sell it end of this year, move them to vegas and buy condo in cash for em and have enough to put down and buy a nice ride in cash.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
fiddy_ryder said:
so cal is just as bad as nor cal now. i got lucky and bought house a few years back. my folks still live there. ill probably sell it end of this year, move them to vegas and buy condo in cash for em and have enough to put down and buy a nice ride in cash.
Screw that. Grow some balls and chunk it all down on red. Let the roulette wheel spin!!

fiddy_ryder

Turbo Monkey
Jun 17, 2005
Hollywood
Westy said:
Screw that. Grow some balls and chunk it all down on red. Let the roulette wheel spin!!
:lol: sh1t,, the damn real estate market in cali is a gamble enought,, everyone talks about the bubble bursting. we'll see, im gonna ride this 16%annual appreciation on getting right now tho.