Quantcast

I have the custom velvet painting of my cat

J

JRB

Hay c*nt. Wuz up??? I'm gonna disapprove of you so you have crap ratings until you come back for good.

dh girlie

MISS MISSY (geek)
loco said:
Hay c*nt. Wuz up??? I'm gonna disapprove of you so you have crap ratings until you come back for good.
Whats this about ratings....

I can't come back...you know that...I'm just hungover from the ballet last night...yes...the ballet...so I'm not at the gym...hit my normal haunt just before the performance and had some shots and beers...even had a beer at the ballet...checked out the balleriners (guy ballerinas) wads in their tights...pretty sweet...:rofl: their asses looked pretty nice too...you could see the dents in the sides through their tights...

Jeremy R

<b>x</b>
Nov 15, 2001
behind you with a snap pop
dh girlie said:
You still wearing those tight short shorts? you ever consider a career as a 'balleriner'? The perfomance I saw last night was not a full length play, but 3 different ballets...and in one they wore tiny shorts like you wear...
See, this is the type of quality posting that has been missed around here. You are like me except with sweater puppets.

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
dh girlie said:
You still wearing those tight short shorts? you ever consider a career as a 'balleriner'? The perfomance I saw last night was not a full length play, but 3 different ballets...and in one they wore tiny shorts like you wear...
We were in Fruita last weekend and met some Germans on holiday for 4 weeks. The dude was wearing a pair of magenta colored shorts that were easily 3-4 inches shorter than mine.

He was a cool dude, though, as was the fräulein with him.

Maybe I'm inadvertantly sporting Euro style............ :D

J

JRB

dh girlie said:
Whats this about ratings....

I can't come back...you know that...I'm just hungover from the ballet last night...yes...the ballet...so I'm not at the gym...hit my normal haunt just before the performance and had some shots and beers...even had a beer at the ballet...checked out the balleriners (guy ballerinas) wads in their tights...pretty sweet...:rofl: their asses looked pretty nice too...you could see the dents in the sides through their tights...

Cool points. I have been lacking, but made up for them, I think.

So you went and checked out some balleweiners and butts in tights, eh???

J

JRB

SkaredShtles said:
<snip>

hahahaha - you and style in the same sentence. hahaha :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I just wet myself.

dh girlie

MISS MISSY (geek)
SkaredShtles said:
We were in Fruita last weekend and met some Germans on holiday for 4 weeks. The dude was wearing a pair of magenta colored shorts that were easily 3-4 inches shorter than mine.

He was a cool dude, though, as was the fräulein with him.

Jeebus what a horrific image to imagine...could you see the obvious undoubtable outline of the 'anteater'?

dh girlie

MISS MISSY (geek)
loco said:
Cool points. I have been lacking, but made up for them, I think.

So you went and checked out some balleweiners and butts in tights, eh???
It was interesting...the first was like 'modern' dance with this horrific pounding on the keys piano music...but the next one was performed to the music of Dave Brubeck...then the last one was more classical...kinda cool...even tried a Heineken light there...that was sorta tasty!:redhot: :hot:

splat

Nam I am
dh girlie said:
No one...it's really me...I am fine, yourowndamnself? Just wrappin up snowboard season...gittin ready to ride my bike...wakeboard and such...what have y'all been up to? How was your family's snowboard season?
Didn't get out as Much this season. Our weekends were taken up by family matters , Kids activities , etc ,etc. being a family man some times put a crimp in my style. but I would not trade it in for the world ! Kidz Rock!