Quantcast

I know its early, but who is excited about RM Secret Santa 2011?!

DirtMcGirk

<b>WAY</b> Dumber than N8 (to the power of ten alm
Feb 21, 2008
Oz
Can I get GFF as my Santa? I really want a pair of implants to play with around the house.

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
Implants, ninjas, sex toys, and shafts... I'm in this year! :thumb:

I have had tons of fun with the SS in past years. I'm still using some of my gifts from Xmas past.

DirtMcGirk

Feb 21, 2008
Oz
I think we should sue the last donor site to get them back. Say they were a loaner pair.

BIGHITR

WINNING!
Nov 14, 2007
Maryland, east coast.
What the FUGG is a RIDEMONKEY Secret Santa?

PLEASE don't tell me I'm gonna get stuck with JonKranked and have to buy him something nice!:banghead::D:rofl:

Last edited:

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
What the FUGG is a RIDEMONKEY Secret Santa?

PLEASE don't tell me I'm gonna get stuck with JonKranked and have to buy him something nice!:banghead::D:rofl:
You might, as far as I know Stosh just draws names out of a hat. And its probably safe to assume that Monkey Santa will be sending you a box full of Charlie Sheen related merchandise. :busted:

bean

Turbo Monkey
Feb 16, 2004
Boulder
You might, as far as I know Stosh just draws names out of a hat. And its probably safe to assume that Monkey Santa will be sending you a box full of Charlie Sheen related merchandise.
Could just be a really big shock, but shipping would prolly be too expensive.

drkenan

anti-dentite
Oct 1, 2006
west asheville
Are there any rules as to who can participate? Must have xxx amount of posts/rep or something?

I'm totally in and will probably spend way too much money like I normally do on these things.

4xBoy

Turbo Monkey
Jun 20, 2006
Minneapolis
Are there any rules as to who can participate? Must have xxx amount of posts/rep or something?

I'm totally in and will probably spend way too much money like I normally do on these things.
There are rules, yet I believe even the "good" monkeys peed all over them.

4xBoy

Turbo Monkey
Jun 20, 2006
Minneapolis

There are rules, yet I believe even the "good" monkeys peed all over them.

DirtMcGirk

Feb 21, 2008
Oz
Does the USPS frown on boxes that are vibrating or meowing?

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
i'm in if we have some kind of protection against people getting the shaft. that's ****ing retarded if you can participate, not send a gift, and people turn the other way.

DirtMcGirk

Feb 21, 2008
Oz
I think its still against the law to send used undies in the mail as I would be exporting biologics. None the less, I have a plan...

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
I have a great idea for packaging.. but I don't want someone to think I shafted them because the usps mistook it as an explosive device and wouldn't deliver it.

I should probably rethink it.:rolleyes:
It's supposed to be in a work safe outer box anyway, so just wrap it in a plain brown box and do it :thumb:

mantispf2000

Turbo Monkey
Aug 9, 2001
Nevada, 2 hours from Mammoth
Question-- should I partake of this gala event, is it possible for me to request my givee be a parent, with a daughter, that wouldn't mind receiving something for her instead of him/her? Hey, keep the thoughts clean, I'm being serious here.......

Yelo

Monkey
Aug 3, 2008
Quebec city, Quebec, Canada
Question-- should I partake of this gala event, is it possible for me to request my givee be a parent, with a daughter, that wouldn't mind receiving something for her instead of him/her? Hey, keep the thoughts clean, I'm being serious here.......
I'd be glad to receive something for my daughter IF it's something useful. But "my first bacon" plush toy IS something I consider to be useful....:weee: