Quantcast

I love the new RM Skin

Joe Pozer

Mullet Head
Aug 22, 2001
Redwood City
ncrider said:
what the hell happened. I was just starting to like the old new skin and now this?! Hopefully it's just a temp thing.

Agreed...I prefer the previous colors to this one. These new colors are way too bright.

COmtbiker12

Turbo Monkey
Dec 17, 2003
Colorado Springs
This layout sucks. The whole thing with avatars and such on top of the post makes for twice the scrolling, the color sucks, there isn't even the RM icon and banner on the top. :mad:

pixelninja

Turbo Monkey
Jun 14, 2003
Denver, CO
Hey Ridemonkey and BeerDemon, do you guys not have a dev version to work with? I am NOT complaining about what y'all are doing because I think this site is awesome and I think updating the look/feel is great and all, but from personal experience I've found that having a dev version of a site makes tinkering/tweeking/updating much easier.

.:Jeenyus:.

Turbo Monkey
Feb 23, 2004
slc
COmtbiker12 said:
This layout sucks. The whole thing with avatars and such on top of the post makes for twice the scrolling, the color sucks, there isn't even the RM icon and banner on the top. :mad:
:stupid:

I hope this is another temporary one...

pixelninja

Turbo Monkey
Jun 14, 2003
Denver, CO
COmtbiker12 said:
Freakin cut 'em some slack, you whiners! What you see now is simply a default vBulletin layout. They're obviously working on a new layout.