Quantcast

I need e.thirteen pedals!

zedro

Turbo Monkey
Sep 14, 2001
at the end of the longest line
Originally posted by binary visions
Which is why you have to pre-empt the explosion and write down the bearing numbers before you even put the pedal on your bike :D
ahh, so now we dont have to use the word 'maintenance' anymore, but rather a 'pre-emptive strike against part failiure'.

i'm gonna go pre-emptively strike gingevitis now....

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
Originally posted by zedro
ahh, so now we dont have to use the word 'maintenance' anymore, but rather a 'pre-emptive strike against part failiure'.

i'm gonna go pre-emptively strike gingevitis now....
:nuts:

Orvan

Mar 5, 2002
Califor-N.I.A.
dw, any plans on SPD type pedals?
or maybe an upgrade kit to beef up the Shimano "bushing" assembly? I hate owning several shimmie spds just for replacement/spare parts purposes.
E13 Sealed Cartridge 646 upgrade kit. :)

Orvan

Mar 5, 2002
Califor-N.I.A.
Originally posted by Acadian
oh boy...now you got DW's gears grinding even HARDER! ;)
it's imminent.... maybe that'd force shimano to rethink their crapped out bushing assembly. Until then, any 'fix' is welcome for those who prefer Shimmie pedz.

dw, all our team racers run SPDs.. :)

Kornphlake

Turbo Monkey
Oct 8, 2002
Portland, OR
I'd also like an E13 swingarm for my AS-X and a hardtail conversion kit for my Saturn, if it could add another cup holder that'd be cool too.

dw

Wiffle Ball ninja
Sep 10, 2001
MV
Originally posted by Orven
dw, any plans on SPD type pedals?
or maybe an upgrade kit to beef up the Shimano "bushing" assembly? I hate owning several shimmie spds just for replacement/spare parts purposes.
E13 Sealed Cartridge 646 upgrade kit. :)
I have some ideas for what I think will be a pretty awesome clipless pedal, but I need time to work on the mechanism and I just dont have the time right now. Its just one of those things that will stay in the back of my head for a bit longer until I can act on it!

dw

dw

Wiffle Ball ninja
Sep 10, 2001
MV
Originally posted by Acadian
oh boy...now you got DW's gears grinding even HARDER! ;)
ahahhaha

theve been grinding on this one for a while anyways :D

The song countdown to Extinction by Megadeth rules. got the MP3 goin right now. The guitar in the chorus is sick.

dw