Quantcast

i think i'm dying. oh noes.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
noes! i lives on!

My doctor seems to think it's a fun combination of overtraining syndrome (aka low seratonin)/loads of stress/salt lake's crappy winter air. He gave me a low-dose SSRI to help with the first two...seems to have calmed sh!t down a bit. I guess now I just need 4 children and a minivan to complement my antidepressants.
uh, did he tell you that SSRIs don't actually have an effect until about 4 weeks in? whatever you're feeling now is pure placebo, bucko

Skookum

bikey's is cool
Jul 26, 2002
in a bear cave
Just pack around a car battery and wear some jumper cables on yer nippers. You'll not only look like a rebel, but you'll be diffibrilator capable.

blue

boob hater
Jan 24, 2004
california
That there's why you can't breath right. Them bad breath molecules is cloggin up yer airholes.
lols. No difficulties breathing, but it hurts, like a membrane is inflamed or something. Holding out for the new health insurance to kick in, 'cause the old stuff sucks.

And hopefully Zion/Gooseberry beginning of December...SHTOKED!

nmr8

Monkey
Apr 6, 2007
lols. No difficulties breathing, but it hurts, like a membrane is inflamed or something. Holding out for the new health insurance to kick in, 'cause the old stuff sucks.

And hopefully Zion/Gooseberry beginning of December...SHTOKED!
could it be pleurisy? i've had chest pain from it before, mostly while sleeping