Quantcast

I Want to Move to Japan!

valve bouncer

Master Dildoist
Feb 11, 2002
Japan
partsbara said:
i should dig out the photo i took of the jap girl with the 'IN MY HOLE' T-shirt :)
She was a serious golf fan. WHAT'S WRONG WITH THAT? Ya gotta post that pic mate. All time classic. :D

MikeD

Leader and Demogogue of the Ridemonkey Satinists
Oct 26, 2001
chez moi
It's so ironic that I'm posting from Partsy's computer right now.

I was going to write about Japanese culture in relation to the individual, and how Americans might want to think twice about moving somewhere where it's a crime to run out of gas or even break down on the road (because you're inconveniencing others and ignoring your professional responsibilities as a driver) or where you're partially at fault if you're sitting at a stop sign, stationary, and someone rear-ends you (because if you simply hadn't been there, it would have been your fault...)

Then we got to the funny t-shirts, so I got to post this.

(I got a few good pics for Engrish.com in Korea recently...must submit them...)

MikeD

Leader and Demogogue of the Ridemonkey Satinists
Oct 26, 2001
chez moi
Also, never forget...

MR. SPARKLE IS DISRESPECTFUL TO DIRT!

zahgurim

Underwater monkey
Mar 9, 2005
lolAsia
Haha, awesome shirt! I've seen some pretty cool/screwed up shirts in Seoul. The girls are oblivious to what they're wearing...

As to Japan, if I moved there it would be to Fukuoka. It's beautiful, and not retarded expensive like the rest of the country. Talked to the local expatriate DHers the last trip over, and there is some awesome riding there too. Next time I go I'll take the DH instead of the small urban bike...

If you end up in Japan, plan a trip to Korea. The riding here is killer, and there's a good group of guys.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
zahgurim said:
Haha, awesome shirt! I've seen some pretty cool/screwed up shirts in Seoul. The girls are oblivious to what they're wearing...

I'm sure there is a website somewhere where a bunch of folks in Japan laugh at dumb Americans that have Kanji tattoos that say things like "incontinent" or "thunderous bowels".