Quantcast

I was JRA when my frame snapped...

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
Originally posted by Damn True
Hmm when I was 19 my car was lowered, I guess I was mexican then?
for lowering of cars in general, sure, the phrase doesn't fit. but the lowering of trucks and old american cars does seem to be a mexican-community phenomenon.

Booker

Monkey
Feb 5, 2003
Louisville, KY
Originally posted by TimeBomb
I pick this up tomorrow...
2001 Nissan Frontier 4x4
You should be happy w/ that truck. I just bought a 2003 Frontier c/c 4X4 and i love it. I got the long bed version so i can haul bikes and such with the tailgate closed. IMO it rides/handles better than the Tacoma and goes like a goat offroad.

TimeBomb

Chimp
Apr 22, 2002
Brockton, MA, U.S.A.
Originally posted by Booker
You should be happy w/ that truck. I just bought a 2003 Frontier c/c 4X4 and i love it. I got the long bed version so i can haul bikes and such with the tailgate closed. IMO it rides/handles better than the Tacoma and goes like a goat offroad.
That is what I was hopeing to hear from someone. Thanks Booker & good luck with your new truck.

Oh and Thanks for getting this back on topic :thumb:

Booker

Monkey
Feb 5, 2003
Louisville, KY
Originally posted by TimeBomb
That is what I was hopeing to hear from someone. Thanks Booker & good luck with your new truck.

Oh and Thanks for getting this back on topic :thumb:
No problem.:) You should check out www.nissanoffroad.net when you get a chance. Tons of info on 4X4 mods for your fronty and a few Nissan tech gurus to answer any questions. Also be sure to post pics over there of your rusted out Yota and the new Nissan. They love that stuff.;)

TimeBomb

Chimp
Apr 22, 2002
Brockton, MA, U.S.A.
Just thought I'd mention this... I sold the Toyota on eBay for $1275. It got 29 bids. The winner paid to have it shipped to North Dakota from my city here in Massachusetts. :)

And Splat... the 12¢ent stickers are on there :thumb:

Wumpus

makes avatars better
Dec 25, 2003
Six Shooter Junction

George, George, George of the Jungle,
Friend to you and me.
Watch out for that tree!
Watch out for that tree!
George, George, George of the Jungle,
Friend to you and me.

ummbikes

Don't mess with the Santas
Apr 16, 2002
Napavine, Warshington
Toshi said:
for lowering of cars in general, sure, the phrase doesn't fit. but the lowering of trucks and old american cars does seem to be a mexican-community phenomenon.

And a black community thing too, but they stole it from the Latinos. :thumb: