Quantcast

If a girl is setting you up...

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
reflux said:
Will this be another Wilson shuttle, bbq, and brew gathering? If so, count my South OC ass in.
I think we will BBQ and watch as Paul tries to pick up on chicks.
H8R said:
That doesn't mean you let them give you a blowjob.
Maybe if you're John Wayne or Chuck Norris. "Well I'm so tough pilgrim that I get a blow job from a crocodile."

Dog Welder

Turbo Monkey
Sep 7, 2001
Pasadena, CA
Well the girl that's setting this up, I just met myself.... I'll give it a shot...hope she don't mind getting picked up in a beat up old truck.

stgil888

Monkey
Jun 16, 2004
Malibu, CA
Give her a shot. If you like her, good. If you don't, pretend you do until you can make a quick getaway. I've found that it's important to make a good impression even if you're not interested in the girl. That way, if she has any friends that you might be interested in, you'll have a good reputation to build on.

ALEXIS_DH

Tirelessly Awesome
Jan 30, 2003
Lima, Peru, Peru
Dog Welder said:
Well the girl that's setting this up, I just met myself.... I'll give it a shot...hope she don't mind getting picked up in a beat up old truck.

what you got to lose other than a couple hours of your life??..

i mean, even if you are not attracted to her... well, she is still a female, and females usually have female friends... that means you are opening a new door, and that usually is not a bad thing.

Reactor

Turbo Monkey
Apr 5, 2005
Chandler, AZ, USA
[light side]
Does it really matter? If you don't have anything better to do go... Personally I think there are things much more important than looks or size. She might be interesting.....
[/Light side]
[Dark side]
Even if she's over weight, with a nose like an ice-breaker, sh'll be able to afford a good weight loss program/tummy tuck and rhinoplasty. She might be "talented".
[/dark side]

MOTODH

Turbo Monkey
Mar 28, 2005
CT
Crashby said:
You will find that if your friend is cute, then a girl she is describing as "cute" will likely be good looking.

Conversely, if your friend is somewhat of a water bison, then her friend will likely have a cute ummmmm... personality ;).

water bison
still laughing bout that one

-dustin

boring
Jun 10, 2002
austin
the girls my girlfriend says are cute end up not being attractive at all. quite the opposite. the girls my girlfriend says are ugly, anorexic, obese, etc. end up being damn fine. it's been like this since before we dated, while she was trying to set me up with some of her friends.

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
Dog Welder said:
Use your dads van. This ways if she likes you you are ready to go. :D
stgil888 said:
Give her a shot. If you like her, good. If you don't, pretend you do until you can make a quick getaway. I've found that it's important to make a good impression even if you're not interested in the girl. That way, if she has any friends that you might be interested in, you'll have a good reputation to build on.
Excellent advice! Chicks talk... alot.

bomberboy11

Monkey
Jul 15, 2005
At a computer...duh
There was another good point in there - the words "cute personality" are a huuuuuge red flag. If someone has to resort to calling her personality cute, that is probably the only cute thing about her.

Boxxer

Monkey
Jul 18, 2005
Dirty South
Mtb_Rob_FL said:
dont bite a hand that feeds you.

especially if she is feeding you TRIM. Suck it up, you never know. What bad could come of this? You bang a fat chic, like ya havent before.

Rob, some of us have standards... and some of our belt buckles dont point down. Fatty.

Ill stick with 18 year old cutie gymnasts named Nancey.:blah: