skin cooker for the hive
Dec 6, 2001
Witness relocation housing
I have access to a shop and in the past ive made:

Bash rings
Chain guides
Fox 40 integrated top crown
Suspension plates and links

Most everything i have the ability to do is on flat stock in one sided operations. Anything that would require multiple setups is too hard to pass into the shop. Right now i just get a little run time on the end of the unused stock...

JacobDW

Monkey
Feb 22, 2005
Manassas, VA
Id make a bash gaurd that has teeth like a saw blade... kinda... just for bling factor... and Id make a HT frame out of a solid block of aluminum... yes i know a piece of aluminum like that is hard to come by, and would be rediculous to attempt... but I think it would look badass fo ' sho' make the insade of the triangles like a truss...
-Jacob

Polandspring88

Superman
Mar 31, 2004
Broomfield, CO
I am currently in the process of making an internal axle for my Sun Ringle hub. Trying to get it to slide through the bearings and still maintain a press fit is a bitch. Oh well, good excuse to learn CNC lathe.

Jan 21, 2006
Boone, NC
Ski bike adapters to attach skis to my fork, lots of deraileur hangars, funky rotors and brake levers...i'd probably go crazy and just get random stuff built (i probably wouldn't be able to do it myself without some help).

4xBoy

Turbo Monkey
Jun 20, 2006
Minneapolis
I do have a full shop.

Dampening rods for my fork where the last items made.

I have done Ti. bolts, Stems, derailleur hangers, lots of odd tools, shift knobs for cars, more motorcycle parts then I can remember.

SPINTECK

Turbo Monkey
Oct 16, 2005
abc
i'd try to make an internal gear box that I could bolt to a custom frame. at least a box that I could rig an internal cassette and derailer system so I could put that weight centered near the BB or pivot.

a custom one piece sprocket/bash, like a mcneil bmx ring, would be cool too.

kona-ryder

Monkey
Jul 18, 2006
Above you on the podium.
I'd make travel extension swingarms for my Kona, super trick 1peice direct mount stem/ handlebars for my Boxxer, or even yet 1 peice upper crown, stem, handle bar! I'd probably also make some brake levers, bash guard, and maybe cranks.

TROUT

Chimp
Sep 9, 2006
ELK GROVE
well i do, and its what i do for a living.
stuff im workin on now
dh frame 9 to10"
fox 40 upper crowns
stems
pedals
possily cranks arms not sure yet