Quantcast

IH Sunday vs. God?

Biscuit

Turbo Monkey
Feb 12, 2003
Pleasant Hill, CA
Chuck norris designed the sunday. You know what im talking about.
I can't believe I never saw it before!!!!!!!

It's like Clark Kent & Superman.

Superman with Glasses:

Superman without Glasses:

Chuck Norris with Glasses:

Chuck Norris without Glasses:

(I think those are hotdogs in his hands. Those stern faces must make him hungry.)

Sep 17, 2006
Sorry bro...but in comes Angus and with one whip of his man hair, slices all those grommets to bits with the microscopic razor blades embedded in his hair follicles.
:crazy: :crazy: :crazy:
I apologize in advance for changing thread subjects...

I agree Angus is one of the greats, but why would you say he tops all the others listed? After all Bruce Dickenson (Iron Maiden) has influenced more big name bands than ACDC has. And Herman Lee is a much better guitarist than Angus is, even if Dragonforce isn't the best band around. Michael Akerfeldt has one of the nicest guitars out there and does VERY well when singing clean. And I can go on from there... Angus has great stage presence and is classic but I can't think of any real advantages he'd have over any of the others.

And I believe that's the first time I've ever heard anyone call Tom Araya or Kerry King a grommet :brow:

Hopefully this doesn't start any opinion wars either...

Shortbus

Turbo Monkey
Feb 27, 2002
Stuck in the 80s

I agree Angus is one of the greats, but why would you say he tops all the others listed? After all Bruce Dickenson (Iron Maiden) has influenced more big name bands than ACDC has. And Herman Lee is a much better guitarist than Angus is, even if Dragonforce isn't the best band around. Michael Akerfeldt has one of the nicest guitars out there and does VERY well when singing clean. And I can go on from there... Angus has great stage presence and is classic but I can't think of any real advantages he'd have over any of the others.

And I believe that's the first time I've ever heard anyone call Tom Araya or Kerry King a grommet :brow:

Actually if you look closer at the Angus photo posted earlier you can see what's really happening

Sep 17, 2006
aaahahahaha nice. Maybe if chuck norris is put on a sunday he'll actually be as good as the beverly hills ninja or keanu reeves:lighten:

bizutch

Delicate CUSTOM flower
Dec 11, 2001
Over your shoulder whispering

Wow...singing clean? Nice Guitars? Influenced more bands?

How can you compare a man who has sold his soul in order to slay the very demons he will one day become...all in the name of Rock and Roll? Chuck Norris would burn to cinders at the slightest touch of Angus Young's tortured skin.

MichaelT

Monkey
Sep 19, 2001
home
Actually if you look closer at the Angus photo posted earlier you can see what's really happening

That photo had Jonas and I on the floor. This link is ridiculous.... not sure in a good or bad way.... ..funny though

Michael
e.thirteen / Evil

GumbaFish

Turbo Monkey
Oct 5, 2004
Rochester N.Y.
Someone once said Chuck Norris only cries when his Sunday breaks, to this day Chuck Norris has only cried once when he roundhouse kicked his sunday in half to see what it feels like to own an ellsworth.

coma13

Turbo Monkey
Feb 14, 2006

It's all trivial anyway since you mentioned the almighty Chuck Schuldiner!

Sep 17, 2006
Hahah where's Toshi when we need him... I hear Chuck Norris likes to run a carbon fiber Harbl brand seatpost :clue: :biggrin: :rofl:

Yeah all of them kick a$$ and Schuldiner's right up at the top with some of the others.

As for the statement about Angus Young being gnarlier than the rest, you give me the impression that you've never REALLY listened to slayer. Tom Araya and Kerry King make angus look like a little catholic boy. And did I mention Herman Lee is the most talented guitarist to ever live? His music is repetitive but the guy is untouchable, and he never seems to run out of energy either.

Angus is good, no doubt, but.... not the best out there :nopity:

Jim Mac

MAKE ENDURO GREAT AGAIN
May 21, 2004
the middle east of NY
Hahah where's Toshi when we need him... I hear Chuck Norris likes to run a carbon fiber Harbl brand seatpost :clue: :biggrin: :rofl:

Yeah all of them kick a$$ and Schuldiner's right up at the top with some of the others.

As for the statement about Angus Young being gnarlier than the rest, you give me the impression that you've never REALLY listened to slayer. Tom Araya and Kerry King make angus look like a little catholic boy. And did I mention Herman Lee is the most talented guitarist to ever live? His music is repetitive but the guy is untouchable, and he never seems to run out of energy either.

Angus is good, no doubt, but.... not the best out there :nopity:
You know, as much as I like Slayer, their music can resemble a bad suspension setup - kinda bumpy, maybe a little too little rebound and harsh, maybe too heavy of a spring for my weight? Now AC/DC, there's a sound that matches a good setup! Smooth and there when you need it!