Quantcast

***Il Wednesderp GMT***

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
What/where didja ride?
Headed down to Salida for a few days. The Crest is "rideable" but there are still 2-3 massive drifts on the Crest itself so we opted for a (shuttled) lap on Starvation one day, then a big loop on Cottonwood (not as high) day two, and rounded it out with a pleasant ride on Sheep Creek (without a paddle) on our way back to Golden. Sheep Creek sits ~10k, has really mellow climbs, tons of meadow crossings and aspen stands, and the narrowest singletrack in all of Colorado. But it sucks... I wouldn't ride there... terrible...

#sheepcreeksuckstellyourfriends

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Off-road triathlon last night was fun. I hold my own on my old rickety 2005 RFX. I was 30/85 on the bike. Lots of high end fancy carbon 29er race bikes there, and there I am on my 34 pound tank. Hmph.

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
RR-MW-DR-DRS again. New fork esta muy bueno. So much better over high speed chattery stuff. And no problems with the big-ish stuff. Medium spring seems to be spot-on - will probably need to mess with the Ramp Control a bit, as I managed to use up almost all available travel.

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
RR-MW-DR-DRS again. New fork esta muy bueno. So much better over high speed chattery stuff. And no problems with the big-ish stuff. Medium spring seems to be spot-on - will probably need to mess with the Ramp Control a bit, as I managed to use up almost all available travel.
what, no crash?

:D

kazlx

Patches O'Houlihan
Aug 7, 2006
Tustin, CA
Finally got the floors finished in the master bedroom/bath. Hoping to be completely finished with the addition by the end of the month. Wife is on vacation with her family and took the oldest, so I have daddy daycare with my 2 year old for the next two weeks. Hoping we both survive.

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
Saw the first Tesla 3 on the masspike today. Not a pretty car, the blue paint was quite ugly.

According to ups, coil ribbon has been delivered to my house. I am curious about the amount of rape the hub is going to require to get boosted.

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
Pro-tip: When in Italy... DON'T DRINK THE BEER.
NOBODY likes Peroni. :fie:

It's funny, the two Brewers I've talked to here make the whole "scene" seem like the states, 20 years ago. I've had a couple pretty good beers here, in tiny little places, stuck in the back of some industrial park. Breweries are pretty far apart and in out of the way places. They say good malt and especially hops are hard to get, but there is demand for the beer, though I guess the locals haven't quite gotten on the IPA train yet, but it's not from lack of Brewers wanting to make them.