Quantcast

i'll take Ohio State please.

.Pit Steelers.

Nostradumbass
Jun 18, 2006
Hawaii
yeah what ever....you guys dont know what your talking about...they should have just put Hawaii against Florida..with our recivers we whould have burned all there db's..and with colt brennen who somehow never won the Hiesmen even with NCCA TD records,Passing, and pass percentage records...we whould of had them even though there in the worst confrince around....WAC...

BurlyShrily how do you know about the "NSFF"

BurlyShirley

Rex Grossman Will Rise Again
Jul 4, 2002
TN
yeah what ever....you guys dont know what your talking about...they should have just put Hawaii against Florida..with our recivers we whould have burned all there db's..and with colt brennen who somehow never won the Hiesmen even with NCCA TD records,Passing, and pass percentage records...we whould of had them even though there in the worst confrince around....WAC...

BurlyShrily how do you know about the "NSFF"
I've ridden/raced with those guys at Wa'ahila Ridge before. I was in the Marines and stationed in Hawaii. J. Miller. Maybe you know me?

BurlyShirley

Rex Grossman Will Rise Again
Jul 4, 2002
TN
D'oh!

"Honestly, we've played a lot better teams than them," Florida defensive end Jarvis Moss said. "I could name four or five teams in the SEC that could probably compete with them and play the same type of game we did against them."

GravityFreakTJ

leg shavin roadie
Jul 14, 2003
at a road race near you
SEC PRIDE WOOT WOOT!!!! You know living just outside of Louisville all i hear is how bad UK sucks in football and yeah they pretty much do. But i would love to see the Cards play one season in the SEC. Just sayin

JohnE

filthy rascist
May 13, 2005
Front Range, dude...
Best part for me was hearing our work Buckeye freak start in with the excuses today, after he tried to dodge the subject with an "Okay, in todays news" line...

.Pit Steelers.

Nostradumbass
Jun 18, 2006
Hawaii
Well yeah seeing as how Ted Ginn. Jr wasnt playing i can see Florida having a little better of a chance..and then there was this zone coverage ish getting called...when they should have lined up man seeing as Florida was just getting the ball down feild in small ammounts.

MTB_Rob_NC

What do I have to do to get you in this car TODAY?
Nov 15, 2002
Charlotte, NC
Well yeah seeing as how Ted Ginn. Jr wasnt playing i can see Florida having a little better of a chance..and then there was this zone coverage ish getting called...when they should have lined up man seeing as Florida was just getting the ball down feild in small ammounts.
Dude did you watch the game? Ginn is a great player, but he would of been covered as well. OSU talked about having all this speed, they had speed in the skill positions, we had it EVERYWHERE. Take a look at any play. Our DE's were in the backfield before their O-Line was even out of their stances. A number of times Troy Smith got run down from behind by defensive ends!

Its not like it was even close. 42-14 and that first touchdown was a gimme. Did you see the holding on Reggie Nelson that they didnt call? I mean really his shoulder pad didn't pop out of his jersey from someone dragging on it from behind or anything. And Urban did the right thing by not punching in yet another score at the end of the game. (Spurrier woulda :shocked: )

Myer and Leak prepared for the game and had a game plan. I have watched every UF game this season and there were plays and looks I had not seen. It was a brilliant play calling. At on point I think Leak was 12/15 and of those 3 passes, 2 he got rid of on purpose (SMART!) and the other was a dropped pass. UF came to win.

OSU thought they were the biggest baddest kids on the block and were going to come out and do what they did every other Saturday. They tried and got WORKED.

Its still great to be a FLORIDA GATOR :monkey: