Quantcast

I'm not working Wednesday. (&#&$

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
Did a few km on the fatbike last night with the new hub. The hub worked wonders. But damn, I didn't check the tire pressure and rode with near flat tires the entire time. Such torture. The lady friend crushed my soul with speed.

I even managed to rim strike both wheels on the rox picture below (because if you see rox how can you NOT ride over the rox) and somehow not get a flat....hmmmm.
Always ride over the rawks !

DirtyMike

Turbo Fluffer
Aug 8, 2005
My own world inside my head
Holy shit..... A couple hours at worked turned into, cover me for a half so I can grab lunch, which turned into a call for service of..."I found something strange in my dumpster.." .Which turned out to be someone old military medals, documents, commadations, letter personally hand written and signed from president Reagan, for someone who passed in 1986, to hey, let's find their family and get these returned...... Which turned I to I just got home on my day off.........

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
Been pretty busy and stressful here in AngryLand. But mom is home, along with some new hardware in her shoulder and well medicated. The hospital sent her home with this ice water shoulder pad with a cooler and pump system. Wish I had something like that when I was racing.

My Dad is legally blind and doesn't drive, so now both parents are dependent upon me. Did I mention this is the busiest time of the year and I'm missing sales ? Frustrating as Hell.

Can't wait for Xmas to be wrapped up so I can get some much needed time in the woods.