Quantcast

Inside Bachmann's Brain

Andyman_1970

Turbo Monkey
Apr 4, 2003
The Natural State
How many warnings do you think you’re going to get, and how many warnings do you deserve? This hurricane that is coming thorough the East Coast, for anyone who’s in the East Coast and has been listening to me say ‘Food storage!’ ‘Be prepared!’ […] If you’ve waited, this hurricane is a blessing. It is a blessing. It is God reminding you — as was the earthquake last week — it’s God reminding you you’re not in control.
If one were to read the WHOLE Bible, one might deduce that those "warnings" (if they are such) is God pissed off that the richest Christians in the history of the world are letting millions of people die of starvation a year...........he's not pissed that Barry passed healthcare legislation, or that spending on entitlements is up............just sayin........

$tinkle

Expert on blowing
Feb 12, 2003
in regards to the title of this thread, you cannot be inside what does not exist
you have to think like an engineer, & re-define "inside"
If one were to read the WHOLE Bible, one might deduce that those "warnings" (if they are such) is God pissed off that the richest Christians in the history of the world are letting millions of people die of starvation a year
funny, i had always thought it was the dictators & warlords who took the charitable giving/aide & re-directed it toward themselves. if there's a "direct feeding tube" that's been kept secret, let the doors swing wide

as far as "signs & wonders" go: i find it odd certain types are clamoring for us to get right w/ the lord, yet will always dismiss infidels' proof there is no [loving] God, b/c "how could he let all this crap happen"?

got that? there can be no argument against a loving God b/c of all the disasters/cancer/pain in the world, but it can be invoked to manipulate the masses.

*everyone* pisses me off.
especially ford. how can a loving car company let front pinion bearings fail after only 55K miles?

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
funny, i had always thought it was the dictators & warlords who took the charitable giving/aide & re-directed it toward themselves. if there's a "direct feeding tube" that's been kept secret, let the doors swing wide

as far as "signs & wonders" go: i find it odd certain types are clamoring for us to get right w/ the lord, yet will always dismiss infidels' proof there is no [loving] God, b/c "how could he let all this crap happen"?

got that? there can be no argument against a loving God b/c of all the disasters/cancer/pain in the world, but it can be invoked to manipulate the masses.
Jim and Tammy Fay* see what you did there.

(*And Jimmy Swaggart, Tim Haggard, Pat Robertson, Jerry Falwell, Jimmy Lee Farnsworth, etc, etc, etc......)