Quantcast

INTENSE/5.10 DH SHOES COMING BACK-Pick a style

Which would you like - Synthetic or leather Uppers?

• Synthetic

Votes: 86 59.3%
  • Leather

Votes: 59 40.7%

• Total voters

BMXman

I wish I was Canadian
Sep 8, 2001
Victoria, BC
ZoRo said:
Synthethic for rillaz, can't wait to get a pair at last... I was thinking of clipless for the next racing season but if the 5.10 shoes are back!!!!! NO WAY!!

same here....D

bizutch

Delicate CUSTOM flower
Dec 11, 2001
Over your shoulder whispering
This Just In from FiveTen:

The samples came in and we are going to do some changes. They look great. They disappeared before I could take a picture of them. When the new samples arrive I'll try to get some pics.

Eric
:thumb:

bizutch

Delicate CUSTOM flower
Dec 11, 2001
OK..., talked to Eric at Five Ten yesterday. Now they are saying they'll be out at the first of the year. They had the prototype reviewed and are gonna make changes. He also said it will be in both high and low top models. He did say they look awesome though!:thumb:

ZoRo

Turbo Monkey
Sep 28, 2004
MTL
SWWWEEEETTTT

Now it will be a pair of those beautiful 5.10 shoes and Synopsys on my holiday shopping list!!!

Thankx too you guys for making the effort at 5.10 and thanks to the rubber god for making Stealth Rubber!!

me89

Monkey
May 25, 2004
asheville
beging of the year. yay christmas present. does anyone know where i can find some in ashevill or on the web. any help would be awsome thanks.

bizutch

Delicate CUSTOM flower
Dec 11, 2001
CBJ said:
Bizutch you have to be name man of Ridemonkey 2004.
I got sent some of teh prototype photos and they look pretty good in the low top in a simple black color. sole and toe box are pretty much identical to the originals. THe high top is boot height though...not sure if you guys were wanting that tall height or the original mid-top height....whichever, you might want to email them again if that is the case.

Jimmy_Pop

Turbo Monkey
Mar 1, 2002
Phoenix, Az USA
bizutch said:
I got sent some of teh prototype photos and they look pretty good in the low top in a simple black color. sole and toe box are pretty much identical to the originals. THe high top is boot height though...not sure if you guys were wanting that tall height or the original mid-top height....whichever, you might want to email them again if that is the case.
If youre gonna make a hi-top, make it high. Especially for those of us who have compound fractured the hell out of out feets.

post up the proto pics bro!

bizutch

Delicate CUSTOM flower
Dec 11, 2001
actually, after further review of photos that Acadian posted...the low top was this:

the prototype low top is identical except it looks ten times better so i guess no harm in showing the same shoe in a different color....

me89

Monkey
May 25, 2004
asheville
sweet know this is a dumb question but doesn anyone know who some dealers are gonna be for these things.

Spunger

Git yer dumb questions here
Feb 19, 2003
and also when these might even be expected to hit the market, man oh man those look nice :)

bizutch

Delicate CUSTOM flower
Dec 11, 2001
I'd honestly keep emailing them to ask about release dates...might help to push it forward. I say, just stick a tag at the lace line that says Five Ten where the old one says Intense....and ship 'em.

bigbirdie

Monkey
Feb 28, 2002
CT
will Intense be selling these? or are we going to have to get them somewhere else? reason being, I have been sponsored by Intense for next season and I will definitely pic up a few pairs for different riding situations.

bigbirdie

Monkey
Feb 28, 2002
CT
I saw the Intense name and just responded. I appologize for not being an informed monkey. I will be watching go-ride.com and pick up a few. thanks.

Spunger

Git yer dumb questions here
Feb 19, 2003
I'll pick up a set through Go-Ride, too bad they didn't come out for christmas, that'll be very nice as a present :)

bizutch

Delicate CUSTOM flower
Dec 11, 2001
well, I suppose after the first of the year is better than never. Personally, I hate Oakley shoes....too "bling" for me. Not sure why either....I'm still way frickin' loyal to Vans even though they stopped making a clipless shoe.