Quantcast

Interbike 2004

bizutch

Delicate CUSTOM flower
Dec 11, 2001
Over your shoulder whispering
GOD NO! Those look NOTHING LIKE the CaneCreek version...that's gaudy and wouldn't fit on anything. Like I said, they look very much like a Fox or 5th...nothing unusual looking about them at all.

Sep 28, 2004
Sweden
Whatever you say. The one on the link that I posted (same as the one on the picture that I posted earlier in the thread) is the new suspension from Öhlins. No 5th, Fox or anything! :)

I dont know what kindof pictures Henrik posted though. :rolleyes:

RhinofromWA

Brevity R Us
Aug 16, 2001
Lynnwood, WA
oly said:
Does sulley have samples of his new design? I too have talked to him and anticipate seeing it.... Luckily he is just a short drive away... :)
He was working on it last week...

I have not seen it personally but I probably wont until I see pics from interbike. ;)

bizutch

Delicate CUSTOM flower
Dec 11, 2001
Over your shoulder whispering
cal // sweden said:
Whatever you say. The one on the link that I posted (same as the one on the picture that I posted earlier in the thread) is the new suspension from Öhlins. No 5th, Fox or anything! :)

I dont know what kindof pictures Henrik posted though. :rolleyes:
I'm refering to your picture. that behemoth looks like somebody pulled it off an off road dune buggy

Jm_

sled dog's bollocks
Jan 14, 2002
AK
Brian Peterson said:
Jm, I know you are coming over for the espresso shots, right?

DW, I am scheduled for Dirt Demo both days.... Looks like no set up for me... Whoo Hooo!!

Brian

I hate coffee.

But I like bomber babes.

The Hitman

Chimp
Oct 4, 2004
cal // sweden said:
Well, the pictures I am looking at does not have Cane Creek logos etched into the shock body. But they look very nice for sure. :)

Here you are...

Its funny how this shock isNOT a prototype of any shape or form, but is a motorbike shock, which actually is on Ohlins website. So, I think someones been dreaming, hallucinating or telling porkies (lies). :D

Correct me if I'm wrong.

Sep 28, 2004
Sweden
Hehehe.. sorry guys. Should have checked the Öhlins home-page before posting those stupid pics. Altough they were used in the DH race, it was an MC-shock.

Sorry. :rolleyes:

Nice pic of the real one though. Looks nice. :)

BigHit-Maniac

Monkey
Jul 5, 2004
Las Vegas, NV
Why does that Ohlins shock just look like it belongs on a Wal-Mart bike though? The spring retainer just looks uber chinsy.

Don't get me wrong, I love Ohlins shocks on motorcycles... but what's the deal with that one?