Quantcast

...it's a YouTube extravaganza!

worship_mud

Turbo Monkey
Dec 9, 2006
after having witnessed several XC WC-races i have the highest respect for those dudes ripping it on skinny tires with their saddles up their a$$es. i don't think this course will make the racers scream from joy, but on the other side it should get a pretty close race, as there are no technical features to separate the wheat from the chuff.

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
Looks pretty good to me. Its a race course its not supposed to have epic singletrack. Besides, haven't the last few Olympic couses just been dirt roads?
I have seen WC tracks with some cool technical features and I do think XC should be a little more technical so it its road race.

after having witnessed several XC WC-races i have the highest respect for those dudes ripping it on skinny tires with their saddles up their a$$es. i don't think this course will make the racers scream from joy, but on the other side it should get a pretty close race, as there are no technical features to separate the wheat from the chuff.
Yes, the technical course are so much cool

woodsguy

gets infinity MPG
Mar 18, 2007
Sutton, MA
I have seen WC tracks with some cool technical features and I do think XC should be a little more technical so it its road race.

Yes, the technical course are so much cool

Have you seen England? You would have to go to Scotland or Wales for tech.